Bonus Chapter 💕

"I swear to God, if you don't leave that fucking laptop, I'll divorce you Christopher Bang Chan!"

Chan instantly raised his hand as a sign of surrender. He turned to his husband, Seungmin who was in front of the door of the room with a knife. Knife?

"Sorry, baby.."

The younger rolled his eyes before returning to the kitchen. Chan saved all his task on his lovely laptop. He doesn't want his husband's mood to swing just because of this matter.

After graduation, they started paying attention to their future. Chan, Changbin and Jisung opened their entertainment agency–3Racha Entertainment.

Hongjoong, Sunwoo and Soobin work with them as composer and songwriter.

Itzy was their first idol group (Yuna, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yeji) and they succeeded! Cherry was their manager and she married with Eric!

Thereafter, Jisung released a full album as a soloist. With his fan existence, he easily entered the music industry.

Nowadays, Jisung's most popular soloist in the world and, of course, Hyunjin's as his manager, even though at the same time he needs to take care of their family business.

Minho and Felix have a dance academy and always collaborate with 3Racha Entertainment. Meanwhile, Seungmin as a vocal coach and someday Jisung would help him.

Finally, Jeongin. He opened a café in front of 3Racha Entertainment. Next to his café are Ara's Boutique and Accessories. This makes Jeongin close to Ara's family. Hyunsung, Seungchan and Minlix sometimes drop their child at Jeongin and Ara's shop.

"Hi hyung.."greeted Felix who was making brownies. Minho helped Seungmin cook.

Today, they will have lunch with their friends. Minho and Felix came yesterday with their son. This is because Seungmin knows Chan won't help him prepare.

"Hi Lix. Erm, where's Yu Jun and Joon Su?" Chan asked about their child.

Yu Jun's Chan and Seungmin daughter while Joon Su's Minho and Felix son. They are 5 years old. Changbin and Jeongin's son Do Yoon is also 5 years old.

"Changbin and Jeongin take them out. Hyung, you have to pay attention to Yu Jun. She complains you're always busy," Minho advised, while glancing at the older.

"He didn't listen,"complained Seungmin without looking at his husband's face, which looked guilty.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Save it to our daughter. She's deserving you to apologize,"replied Seungmin while handing Chan a watermelon.

Chan greeted the watermelon after he kissed his husband's forehead. Seungmin rolled his eyes between smiles. Yesterday, Seungmin's parents came and brought plenty of fruit.

"Use this knife,"Minho said, and gave the knife to Chan.

As they focused on their respective tasks, the doorbell rang. Felix's eyes light up. He knew who was coming. He washed his hands and took off his apron and ran towards the door.

"I bet that's his best friend," said Chan with a chuckle.

"Of course him," replied Minho who was already smiling because he could feel that his husband and Jisung's husband will quarrel-start right now..

"Back off, Lee Felix!" yelled Hyunjin.

"No! I want to hug my bestie! Baby, I miss you!"

"Don't call my husband, baby! He's my baby!"

See? They still like that after 10 years. Minho shook his head, but he let it go. This is because they are used to the situation.

"Hi guys.."said Jisung who was hugged from behind by Felix. Hyunjin behind them, was still complaining about Minho's husband.