🌼15

Felix
Jisung at my place
But don't come here
He's still mad at you

Hyunjin breathed a sigh of relief when reading the message from Felix. He kept telling Chan and Changbin about Jisung.  The clock almost showed 5am, but Hyunjin's eyes were still not sleepy. He's worried about his boyfriend.

Hyunie
Thanks

For the first time, Hyunjin thanked his enemy. He went into the room. Seeing the room without his boyfriend made him go back to the living area. He lay on the couch thinking about the relationship with his boyfriend.

Almost three weeks, Jisung transfer at his college, but they have often argued.  Before this, they quarreled because of Ara..this time because of Minho.

Before this, their relationship was fine. Suddenly, there was a sense of repented with his decision to ask Jisung to move here.

Maybe it's time for him to declare his sexuality and his relationship with Jisung?

Hwa Young
Oppa..
I miss you..

Hyunjin glanced at the line of names that sent a message to him. While he was busy thinking about the future of him and Jisung, a girl from his past appeared.

Hwa Young
I'm sorry for everything
Please give me another chance
Just second chance

Again, he only read the message. He had no intention of retaliating. For now, he wants to solve his problem with Jisung first.

🌼🌼🌼

oddinaryFelix

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

3333 likes

oddinaryFelix  Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too 😉  @hisHANdsome