🌼12

ara143

23,489 likes

23,489 likes

ara143 Today you said hi to me and I died! @hisHANdsome

comments have been disabled for this post.

🌼🌼🌼

"Did you say a hi to Ara?"

"I did. Why?"Jisung turned to Felix who was sitting next to him. Their class will start in 15 minutes.

"She's post at IG.."

Jisung kept looking at Felix's phone screen on the table.

"She never did something like this, you know."

"Really?"

"She's just like Hyunjin. Unreachable. But her better than your Hyunjin."

"Please, baby. Go along with him .." Jisung persuaded.

"No way. Unless he admits you're his boyfriend. Oh yes, before I forget, Minho-hyung join my dance club," Felix told with a sweet smile.

"That's good. I hope you use this opportunity to get close to him."

"W-what are you talking about?" Felix stutters.

Jisung shrugged his best friend's shoulders and rested his chin at the younger shoulder. Lately, Jisung noticed that Felix often mentions Minho's name. When Felix saw Minho, his face became glowing.He also doesn't care if Felix ends up with his ex.

"I know you like him, baby..." Jisung whispered.

"I..no!"

"You..yes!"

"I..yes.."finally Felix admitted as well. 

Although it's only been a week since Jisung moved here, he can understand what's going on around him.

"But he still loves you. He always talks about you," Felix told as his hand played with the pen.

"He thought you're still single," Felix continued.

"I'm not."

"But he didn't know about that, baby."

Jisung lost his word. He understood what Felix meant. As lengthy as he and Hyunjin did not declare their relationship, as long as that, people assumed he was single.

"Until when do you want to talk to him? I know you love him, but he? If he loves you, he's not afraid to reveal you're his boyfriend.." Felix argued.

The older just kept quiet. The lecturer is still not visible. Eric and Sunwoo talked in front of them both. Occasionally, the two men laughed out loud before being scolded by Ryujin.

"If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it. I love you, baby. I don't want you to get hurt," Felix said again before hugging his best friend's body tightly.