🌼27

“My mom never liked Hwa Young. That's why we kept our relationship a secret. The Hwa Young family also wants nothing to do with our family because my mom once refused to be their founders. But after almost 4 months we're officially dating, Hwa Young..she slept with any man she met at the club. At that time, I loved her so much that I always forgave her for cheating.But when she was too often, I became discouraged. I left her. “

The others just kept quiet. No one spoke. All that was heard was the sound of Minho and Seungmin chewing chips.

"She was my first love, so when it ends like that, I don't want to open stories about her. That's why I always avoid talking about my past relationships. Yes, I move on, but I do still can't forget. I know, maybe some of you think this is just a small matter, but for me.."Hyunjin stopped when Jisung reached for his hand.

"Not everyone will understand your journey. That's fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours. And of course everything happens for a reason,"Jisung said with a smile. He was like repeating the words of his JYP best friend told him.

"But, if you never heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you," Felix interrupted.

"Agreed,"replied Seungmin who was in Chan's arms.

“And the important thing is a relationship doesn't have to be perfect, just to be honest with each other,”Jeongin added.

Hyunjin and Jisung both nodded. Signs understand what their friend is saying. They both keep their own reasons. Maybe after this, they need to be more open so that there is no more misunderstanding between them.

"I'm so sorry, Sungie. I'm sorry, guys," Hyunjin said slowly. His fingers interlocking with Jisung's finger. Jisung next to him just smiled.

"It's nothing, Hyunjinie,"Changbin said stroking the taller's hair.

"Just don't make my best friend hurt again. Otherwise, I'll make sure you can't live too long!" Felix exclaimed while pointing a fork at Hyunjin.

The others laughed at Felix's antics. Hyunjin kept carving a promise to Jisung's best friend.

"Hey, Lixie..maybe this is the right time to tell them,"Minho interrupted.

"Are you sure?"Felix placed the fork on the table.  Jisung already gave him a curious look.  Uh huh ~

"Gosh, did you two dating?" Chan asked.

"What ?!"Jisung removed his finger from Hyunjin and go to Felix. 

Hyunjin looked at his finger with a pout.

"Is it true, baby?"

Felix nodded before he was hugged by Jisung until they were both lying on the floor. Once again, the room was full of laughter.

"Congrats, hyung!"Seungmin said to Minho.

"I'm so happy for both of you! But.."Jisung who had sat back down, looked at Minho's face.

"If you hurt him, I swear.."

"If he makes me sad, I'll tell you, baby. And we can kill him together,"Felix added dramatically.

“Tsk!” Minho rolled his eyes.

"Err..but how about your parents, hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"That's why we keep our relationship a secret. My parents are still the same. I still can't accept who I am."

Jisung hugged Felix again. He could imagine what the couple was going through.  Suddenly, he remembered something.

"I think I know who can change your parent's mindset,"Jisung said.