🌼21

oddinaryFelix

89,345 likes

oddinaryFelix Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile. I love you more than myself. Please keep smiling like this. You deserve it.

comments are disabled for this post.

Felix's captions caught Hyunjin's attention. He does not deny that Felix is ​​always with Jisung. But he could also sense that Felix knew a lot more about Jisung than he did himself. Jisung's attitude of exaggerating Felix made him feel unhappy.

"Hyunjin.."

Hyunjin pursed his lips every time he listened a call from Jisung. He turned to his boyfriend, who had just taken a shower.

"Yes, baby.."He tried to respond as best he could. He would rather not think of things that could further strain their relationship.

"Let's talk."

Hyunjin's heart pounded when he heard the heartless voice from the younger. He could feel something was wrong. He's sure Jisung wants to talk about their relationship.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked calmly as soon as Jisung sat facing him.

"Who's your ex?"

Hyunjin was silent. He remembered a conversation with Ara before this. 

Now or never..

"Can we talk about anything else?"

So, Hyunjin choose 'never'.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, anything else."

"Let's break up then.."

Hyunjin's head felt like a large rock had hit it when he heard Jisung's words. His breathing fluctuated. Jisung's face looked calm as he uttered the words.

"Are you joking, right?” Hyunjin asked in a trembling tone. It never crossed Hyunjin's mind that there would be a breakup between them.

"I'm not."

Hyunjin run towards Jisung.The man's frame was hugged tightly, but Jisung did not return the hug as usual.

"I'll tell you about my ex, but please don't leave me.."Hyunjin pleaded.

"It's too late, Hwang."Jisung pushed Hyunjin's body and stood up.

Jisung gets discouraged by Hyunjin's attitude. He is very honest in relationships, but Hyunjin? He was also very tolerant in their relationship, but Hyunjin remained still like that. 

Actually, Jisung wants to hear everything from Hyunjin's mouth, but not someone else's mouth.  Not from Hwa Young.

"From tonight, I'll stay with Felix," Jisung interrupted and entered the room.

Hyunjin was speechless. He just watched Jisung pass by. Feelings of regret appear without having to wait long. Because of the fear of telling the truth, he finally faces a sense of loss.

🌼🌼🌼

At the table there were only Chan, Seungmin, Changbin, Jeongin and also Hyunjin. It wasn't long before Minho and Felix took their places. Hyunjin curled up at Felix, but the man showed normal. Doesn't Felix know about him and Jisung?

"Where's Jisung?" Seungmin asked Felix.

"Why do you ask me? Ask his boyfriend," Felix replied, without looking at Hyunjin's face.

"Hyunjin-hyung, where's Jisung-hyung?" Jeongin asked.

Every pair of eyes on the table stared right into Hyunjin's face. They felt something is wrong because Hyunjin's reaction is different from usual.

"I don't know. We're broke up.." Hyunjin bluntly.

“No way!”Chan couldn’t believe it.

Changbin and Jeongin kept asking for reassurance from Felix. Jeongin also opened his mouth when he heard the news. What he sees is Hyunjin and Jisung's relationship is fine. They also look happy.

"I screwed up everything," Hyunjin said again and put his head on the table.

Chan and Changbin looked at their best friend with a a glimpse of sympathy. That was the reason Hyunjin was quiet this morning.

"You're lucky because Jisung told you not to do anything. If I.." Felix couldn't finish his words when he felt his finger under the table, reached by Minho.His boyfriend asked him to calm down.

"Maybe it's not too late to resolve the problems,” said Seungmin who was also surprised by what he heard.

"He's right. Try to talk to him again, okay?" Changbin continued.

Although he is curious about what happened between Hyunjin and Jisung, but he still limits his reaction.

“He didn't accept my call. Didn't reply to my text," Hyunjin told without raising his head.

Many times he called Jisung but did not answer. Dozens of texts were sent, but only answered with 'seen'. When Jisung came out of his house last night, he could not open his mouth to forbid. He knew this moment his mistake was not something that was easy for Jisung to forgive. So, he gave the man time.

"Give him time. After all, when we're angry we easily make unexpected decisions." Finally, Minho spoke up. 

Minho is also just like the others who don’t know what happened. He asked Felix, but his boyfriend did not want to share the information.

"Jisung-hyung updates his IG,"Jeongin told, causing them all to open their respective IGs..

hisHANdsome

2,123,000 likes

2,123,000 likes

hisHANdsome This is how betrayal starts..not with big lies but with small secrets.

comments are disabled for this post.

🌼🌼🌼

❤️,
Kay.