🌼10

Channie-hyung
Seungminie
Babyyy

Minnie

Don't baby me
I'm not your baby

Channie-hyung

You are!

Minnie

If I'm your baby
Why you're flirting with Ara

Channie-hyung

I'm just talking to her

Minnie

No
You're not just talking
But flirting!
I saw it hyung
You touch her hair
You smile brightly

Channie-hyung

I..
Okay
I'm sorry

🌼🌼🌼

Channie

Innie...

Innie

Yes hyung

Channie

I want to ask you something
About Jisung and Minho
It's true Minho was Jisung ex?

Innie

I thought you want to ask about Seungmin-hyung
Yes
They are dating back then
Btw,why you asking?

Channie

Why did they break up?

Innie

I don't know
But what I know
Minho-hyung still care about Jisung-hyung
I hope they back together

🌼🌼🌼

Chan's knocked on the guest room door. In less than two minutes, Hyunjin opened the door. On the bed there, he saw Jisung had sleep in sound.

Back from college earlier, the couple stopped at Chan's house because he wanted Jisung to listen to his tracks. He and Changbin are interested in working with Jisung in changing the song and writing the lyrics.

"Can we stay here?"

"Of course. But, at first, I want to ask you something. If you're okay with that."

Hyunjin glanced at his boyfriend on the bed before nodding. They both headed to the living area.

"You know about Jisung and Minho?"

"I know."

"But why do you look so surprised?"

"I knew Jisung was his ex, but I didn't predict he hugged him in front of me,"Hyunjin complained while leaning back on the sofa.

"I didn't expect Jisung was Minho's ex. You also notice Minho is famous with his handsomeness, and he proudly calls himself gay!"

"I'm famous too.."Hyunjin scolded Chan's statement.

"You are. But you differ from Minho. He's less difficult to deal, compare to you."

"What do you mean by that?”Hyunjin sent a sharp glance at the older.

"Oh my god, you didn't see how he looks at Jisung? His gesture, his face expression .."

"Hyung, can you just get straight to the point?"He started feeling annoying when his best friend praised Minho.

"Minho still likes Jisung."

"I don't care, as long Jisung likes me."

"But, if you didn't do something, I'm sure Jisung will go to Minho. Believe me."

🌼🌼🌼

"Jisung!" Seungmin called loudly, making Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin who were at the table, look at him. Jisung who was typing something on the phone screen, also raised his face.

As soon as the class was over, Jisung continued to meet the other three at a café inside their college.This café is the focus for students to enjoy coffee, tea, and pastries.

Behind Seungmin is Jeongin who is chatting with Minho. When Seungmin got close to their table, he and Jisung hugged, but not for long.

"Hi Changbin-hyung, Hyunjin-hyung.." said Seungmin. Deliberately, he did not greet Chan.

"Hi! Have a seat," Changbin asked.

Hyunjin moved his chair a little closer to Jisung when he saw Minho and Jeongin who also approached their table. Minho is friends with Jeongin and Chan. Jeongin is friends with Chan, Minho and Seungmin.  Now with Jisung, the eight of them can indirectly sit at the same table.

"Baby!"  Changbin kept his arm open for his boyfriend. Jeongin smiled before getting into a hug.

"Tsk!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Jisung next to him was chatting with Seungmin. Chan lifted his chin on the table while watching the younger.  But his eyes paid more attention to Seungmin.

“Jealous huh?” Changbin said before pulling up a chair for Jeongin.

At that time, Minho was sitting next to Chan

(They seat position 👇)

Hyunjin |  Jisung |  Seungmin

Changbin |  Jeongin |  Chan |  Minho

Chan continues to pay attention to Minho.  At the same moment, Jisung, Seungmin and Changbin went to place orders. Hyunjin watched his boyfriend from the seat. He hides a smile when he sees Jisung kindly rejecting the request of some girls who want to take pictures with him.

That's my boyfriend!'praise Hyunjin in his heart. He took out his phone and kept typing something before sending it to Jisung.

Hyunie

I love you,love 😘

🌼🌼🌼

❤️,
Kay.