🌼32 (Last Chapter)

"Hello,son.."

Mr. Song greeted his son with a smile. Jisung didn't have time to reply when his little brother came to hug him. Mrs. Song laughed at her younger child's behavior.

Jisung introduces Seungmin and Jeongin to his family.

"How about her?"asked Song Shi Woo who was sitting on Jisung's lap. Mr. and Mrs. Song paid attention to the girl in front of Jisung.

"Hello, I'm Hwa Young." Hwa Young introduced herself.  Stand up and bowed.

"Oh, Hyunjin-hyung ex-girlfriend. Why she with you, hyung?" Song Shi Woo, who knew about Jisung and Hyunjin immediately, asked.  Mrs. Choi whispered something to her husband.

At the same time, outside, their saw Chan and his friends pushing the door of the restaurant. Hyunjin quickly approached Jisung's table. He sent a death glare at Hwa Young. He wasn't sure what happened, but he didn't think Jisung's parents were here.

When all his friends were there, Jisung once introduced his friends to his family. His parents only know Hyunjin and Felix.

"Everything okay?" Changbin asked Jisung. Jisung just nodded. Hwa Young is speechless when surrounded by friends and Jisung's family.

"I need to go!"Hwa Young tried to pass, but Mrs. Song held her arm.

"Let us send you back,"declared Mrs. Song.

The others there could guess what Jisung's parents would do. This is because Jisung once revealed his biological parents would do anything for him.They want to make up for their past mistakes.

"Can I stay with Jisung-hyung? I haven't ordered food yet,"Song Shi Woo pouted.

They stopped at the restaurant because Song Shi Woo wanted to eat a burger there. Jisung's friends look good in their eyes.

"Are you okay Jisung if Shi Woo tags along?" asked Mr. Song.

"Why not? I'll send him back later. Don't worry, appa..eomma.."reassuring Jisung with a smile.

"Can I sleep at your house?"added Shi Woo again.

Jisung turned to Hyunjin who was still standing next to him. His boyfriend nodded.

"You will disturb your brother with his boyfriend, Shi Woo," said Mrs. Song.

"But.."

"We sleep there, together, okay? We bother Jisung and Hyunjin. Deal?" Felix interrupted, making the others laugh.

Mr. Song and Mrs. Song also smiled. They left the restaurant with Hwa Young. The others took their seats before questioning what was going on.

🌼🌼🌼

ara143

32,457 likes

32,457 likes

ara143 I love you @soobin  💞

📷 — @hisHANdsome