🌼14

"I don't know. Don't beg me.."

"Chan-hyung, please.."

Chan bit his lip.He looked at Minho's hopeful face. He doesn't know how Minho knows about Jisung and Hyunjin?

"Hyunjin is your best friend, so I'm sure you know about him and Jisung."

"Maybe you can ask Felix."

"I did, but he asked me to ask Jisung."

"But how do you know about them?"

"I see. So, that's the answer.."

"What? No! I said nothing."

"I saw Hyunjin kiss Jisung. And I also heard Hyunjin said Jisung his boyfriend."

"If you already know, why do you ask again?"

"Just for confirmation. But why do they look like they're not dating?"

Chan is silent. He did not dare to open his mouth. He had better keep quiet.

"I'm okay if both of them are dating. But if I know Hyunjin hurts Jisung.."

Minho did not continue his words when he saw Jeongin and Changbin coming closer.  Actually, they are still at the party.

"Where's Jisung-hyung?"Jeongin asked.

"He's back. He's not feeling well,"Chan replied, glancing at Minho. But a moment ago, Hyunjin delivered a message to him saying the same thing.

"Hyunjin sent a message to me.."Changbin said as soon as he checked his phone.

The four of them went inside as shortly as Seungmin called. As soon as he entered, Minho continued to be pulled by Felix. The younger asked him to dance. With a smile, he kept following the younger step to the dance floor.

🌼🌼🌼

notjustMinho

2890 likes

notjustMinho  It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn't bother you at all.

254 comments

oddinaryFelix Indeed!
🔁 notjustMinho Lix, where's my ice cream? 🔁 oddinaryFelix on my way 😆
🔁 meSeungminie Lix where's my ice cream?
🔁 oddinaryFelix @yourBangChan Buy ice cream for your baby 🙄
🔁 meSeungminie I'm not his baby! 😒
🔁 yourBangChan you are! @meSeungminie

Yeji I can't believe this man is still single
🔁 ryujin I know right. Jisung is also single. Why are all handsome guy still single?
🔁 Mia Hyunjin is single. Felix is single.
🔁 notjustMinho Maybe they're just single BUT not available 😏
🔁 Yeji They? How about you? Minho-sshi?
🔁 notjustMinho I'm single and available 😊

🌼🌼🌼

Lixie
Baby!
You're in trouble!
Minho-hyung knows about you and Hyunjin!

Sungie
I never told him about that
How did he know?

Lixie
I don't know
So how?
He's said he'll ask you

Sungie
I just admit then

Lixie
Are you sure?
How about Hyunjin?

Sungie
Hyunjin
Uh
Now I'm not sure 😔

Lixie
Talk to him
I already advised you

Sungie
I did!
But he's still not ready
I can't force him

Lixie
Minho-hyung said
If he know you're not happy
He'll steal you from Hyunjin
He's still care about you, baby

🌼🌼🌼

"Love.."

Jisung who was leaning against the glass railing at the balcony turned away when he heard Hyunjin's voice. The man handed him a mug of hot Americano. The phone was kept in his pants pocket before welcoming the mug. They both took their places on the L-Shape couch on the balcony.  While inhaling his hot Americano, Jisung thought about Minho.

"Baby." Jisung said as soon as he put his drink on the small table.

"Hurm?"Hyunjin looked right at Jisung's face.

The younger bit his lower lip. He was still afraid to vent his feelings. He also wants to avoid fighting with the older.

"Minho-hyung knows about us .."

"What?!"

Jisung was startled by Hyunjin's rather top voice. Instead of sitting down, Hyunjin stood. He paced in front of Jisung. Jisung's heart returned to feel guilty.

"How does he know? You informed him?" Hyunjin made an accusation.

"Not me!"

"If not you, who? Felix? Right, Felix! He hasn't liked me since the beginning. Ha, it's not impossible that the fucker told.."

"Hwang Hyunjin!"

This time, Hyunjin was startled. Jisung was standing with a serious face.

"Don't you dare say something like that to Felix. Yes, I'm your boyfriend, but he's my best friend. If you make me to choose you over him, without hesitation I'll choose him. Remember that, Hwang!"Jisung said, then passed. He not only left the balcony, but he also left that house, his boyfriend's house.

🌼🌼🌼

👉ThreeOfUs👈

Hyunie
Hyungs

Changbin-hyung
What's up

Chan-hyung
Hey!

Hyunie
I had a fight with Jisung
He left the house at 10 o'clock
But until now, he has not returned

Chan-hyung
It's 2am, Hyunjin!

Changbin-hyung
Ask Felix
Maybe Jisung at his place?

Hyunie
Felix at Minho-hyung place
I saw his post near IG
I'm worried hyung
Jisung never came back late
I keep calling him
But he didn't answer
He didn't reply to my message

Chan-hyung
I'll ask Seungmin
And Changbin
Ask Jeongin
Maybe they know

Changbin-hyung
Okay

🌼🌼🌼

❤️,
Kay.

❤️,Kay