🌼31

News about Jisung as the biological son of a famous businessman, Mr.and Mrs. Song, surprised many parties. Mr.and Mrs. Han, who were also present at the press conference, still allowed Jisung to visit Song's family.

"From now on, you don't get close to Hyunjin. Don't bother him with Jisung. Mr. Song has a share in your dad's company," Mrs. Hwang warned Hwa Young who was still staring at the phone screen to read the news about Mr. Song's family.

"And don't disturb Hyunjin when he's doing his modelling job. If I know you're still bothering him, I'll make sure your dad knows about this. You can expect what your dad will do if he finds out his daughter is giving him trouble."

"But I still love him!"

"So what? He's love Jisung. Jisung love him. Your feeling is not important to them. Move on, girl, before something bad happens to your life," said Mrs. Hwang and left Hwa Young.

Hwa Young bit her lip. She started looking for Ara's name on the phone screen. Less than 20 seconds later, Ara's voice was heard on the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Ara.."

"What do you want? I already blocked your number. How.."

"This is my new number."

"Tsk!"

"You know about Jisung?"

"I'm his friend. He told us before his parents made an announcement."

Hwa Young was silent. She tries to find an idea to ask Ara to help her.

"If you call me to help you, sorry. That never happens. Forget Hyunjin. He's happy with Jisung."

"I need to see Hyunjin. I would like to apologize."

"I know what's on your mind, Hwa Young. You would rather not apologize, but you aim to do something to Hyunjin."

"I.."

"We've all moved on. Now it's your turn. You won't be happy if your behavior continues like this. Please, Hwa Young..don't bother us anymore."

Those were Ara's last words before hanging up. Hwa Young looked at the phone screen before letting out a sigh.

🌼🌼🌼

hisHANdsome

3,456,654 likes

3,456,654 likes

hisHANdsome Still -- HAN JISUNG but I love both of my family 😊 and I love my boyfriend, @hisHyunie 💕