🌼9

ara143

3555 likes

3555 likes

ara143  "Not every feeling has a name and that's okay."

comments have been disabled for this post.

Jisung makes a slight bow at everyone who greets him. His lips are sweet with a smile. It's just that he pushes nicely on everyone who wants to take a picture with him. This is because he has already promised Hyunjin to meet in the dining hall for lunch.

"Hannie!"

Although he is familiar with the name 'Jisung' but the nickname 'Hannie' still attracts his attention. He turned to the left. A girl hugging a file stepped towards him with a smile. In his heart, he headed for the girl's beauty. About appearance, he can guess the girl from a high-class family background.

"Hi! I'm Ara."

"Jisung."

"I know. I want to tell you, I didn't send that message. That's my little sister."

"Messages?"

"Messages.. I like you.." Ara told with her cheeks blushing.

That's when Jisung remembered about Hyunjin who had blocked Ara's number. Hyunjin told him that someone sent him an 'I like you' message.

"Oh, that messages.."

"And you said you don't like me."

"What did I say?"

The girl took out her phone. She shows the conversation to Jisung. Apparently, Hyunjin 'forgot' to tell him about this.

"Sorry about that.I was half asleep when I replied. Serious, I didn't mean it."

"So you like me?"Ara's eyes shone as she asked the question.

"I like you. I like everyone. But not in romantic feelings. Sorry again."

"This is the first step, okay? From 'like without romantic feelings' to 'like with romantic feelings'. Who knows?"

Jisung smiled, at hearing the answer from Ara. What the girl said was still true. Like him with Hyunjin..oh my god, Hyunjin!

"I need to go. Nice to meet you, Ara!" Jisung run towards the dining hall without looking at Ara who was still standing there.

hisHyunie