🌼26

meSeungminie

9011 likes

meSeungminie #minsung in the building!

comments are disabled for this post.

INchangbinBoyfie

7772 likes

INchangbinBoyfie #minsung 👀

comments are disabled for this post.

🌼🌼🌼

"Hey, are you okay?"Changbin asked Hyunjin who was watching Jisung and Minho's friendliness.

As soon as he arrived, he saw the 'scene'.

"What do you think?" Hyunjin asked again, then reached for the gummy candy handed out by Jeongin.

Since then, Hyunjin has been sitting at the dining table with Changbin and Jeongin. They wait for Chan and Seungmin who go out to buy food.

"Team minsung!" Teased Jeongin before being answered with a jab from his boyfriend.

"May the best man win," Jeongin continued again, ignoring the warning from Changbin. He also left the dining table and sat next to Felix who was playing the game.

"Don't discourage what Innie said .."

"I'm not. Don't worry, hyung."

"Jisung still loves you. He's so transparent. I'm sure you can see it."

Hyunjin smiled as he nodded. He noticed all that, only he was not rushing. After all, he hadn’t told her everything about Hwa Young. He wanted there to be no more secrets between them before they restarted the relationship.

"We're back!"Seungmin shouted in front of the door. Jeongin helps Seungmin and Chan bring the food packages.

They all took place in the dining hall after washing their hands. Hyunjin pulled Jisung's arm to sit next to him. Minho naturally sat next to Felix. They ate while talking about their class, assignment and some random thing. Jisung listened without saying anything. This is because he can't focus when Hyunjin is constantly feeding him food.