19.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!!"

Wayne burst into the hospital with Nyla in his arms coughing up blood painfully.

"Beta Long all the doctor's are occupied-

"IF I DON'T SEE NO DOCTOR APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS IMMA KILL EVERY LAST DOCTOR IN THIS HOSPITAL!"

The fear and anger in Wayne's eyes was evident. The nurse shook in fear as she quickly nodded and turned around.

"We need a doctor over here for Beta Long now!"

Carson then appeared in front of Wayne.

"What's the matter?"

Wayne felt the urge to choke him.

Of all the doctors in this big ass hospital-

"Help Nyla!"

Carson led them into a paitent room and called a few other nurses. "She has vocal hemorrhage. She pushed her vocal cords too much we'll have to prepare her for surgery. Her vocal cords have popped a view irregular vessels!"

Wayne was kicked out of the room as the nurses prepared his wife for surgery. Wayne held his hands to his head with terror stricken fear.

Again... it's all happening again.

"WAYNE!"

Wayne felt a punch to his face as he looked up to see Nyla's second brother, Nillan glaring at him fiercely.

"We leave our sister in your hands and she's having throat surgery?!"

Wayne felt another punch to the face as Nyla's Eldest brother Norman punched him also.

"We leave you baby sister in your hands and she gets mental health problems?!"

Wayne felt a kick to the stomach and saw Nyla's father, Nicholas stand above him with fury in his eyes.

"I leave my precious daughter in your hands and she gets raped?!"

Wayne coughed painfully as blood spilled from the side of his mouth.

"Wayne!"

Wayne slowly looks up with a bruised black eye. "Mom."

Wayne's mother Angela hurriedly bends down to his side wiping his mouth. "What in the world happened?!"

Wayne's father Warren greats Nicholas. "Nic-

Nicholas eyes shone blue. "Don't Nic me! We heard what my daughter has suffered in your sons hands! I should've killed him from the start!"

Warren wanted to say something but couldn't. Nicholas was a more stronger beta than he was because of his bloodline. If he were to say something he might invoke the angry father to bite off his own head.

Instead he sighed and sat down next to his son and wife on the benches. "I'm sorry but we'll just have to wait and pray she gets through this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nyla, how's she doing?"

Norman asked nervously as he and Nyla's eldest brother and father followed behind him it's been more than an hour and they are impatient. Carson took off his mask and nodded. "She's recovering right now but she can NOT strain her throat again like she did last night." Carson glared at Wayne. "She now has to redo the healing process and If she fails this time she will become mute."

The three other men almost lunged at Wayne.

"She'll be divorcing you. "

The quiet Wayne quickly looked up at his in laws with wide eyes. "What?"