Chapter 2

Sam took Dick to Actorville. 

He absolutely adored the Disney-like plaza that Actorville was.

"It's amazing. It's absolutely amazing" said Dick.

"It sure is" said Sam.

"Why do you come here to work? I don't recall seeing you in a Disney movie" said Dick.

"Oh, I'm not an actor. But I come here to volunteer. You know, extra help" said Sam.

"I see. That's really cool" said Dick.

"Yeah" Sam agreed.

"Does everyone here get along?" said Dick.

"As far as I know, yeah. The guys I normally hang out with here seem to have been friends forever" said Sam.

"Like us now!" said Dick.

"You are not anything I thought you were when I first saw you" Sam laughed.

"And you're more than what I thought you were" said Dick.

"Thanks" said Sam.

"What else is there to see here?" said Dick.

"A ton. Come on. Let's go find Chad and we'll give you the grand tour" said Sam.

"I'd love that" said Dick.

Sam led him to the dormitory building. 

"This is the building where most of the actors live. The Wiggles have a dormitory in there all to themselves" she explained.

"How'd the Wiggles get into this place?" Dick inquired.

"They made their own movie. Walt loved it so much, he let them in" said Sam.

"Holy impossibility!" Dick exclaimed.

Sam led him inside the building and up to Chad Stuart's dormitory.

"Mine is right across the hall" she said.

She opened the door to Chad's dormitory and said "Hi, guys!"

"Sam, my dear! How nice to see you on this fine day" said J. Pat O'Malley.

"And Dick Grayson! What a pleasant surprise" said Chad. 

"Hey there, Chad" said Dick.

"Splendid to have another visitor here in Actorville, Mr Grayson. I'm Digby Wolfe. He's Lord Tim Hudson" said Digby Wolfe.

Tim just waved seeing as there was a woman in the room.

"What's wrong with him?" said Dick.

"It's that I'm here, Dick. Tim can't talk if a woman is in the room unless he has a beer in front of him" Sam explained.

"Holy mutism" said Dick.

"What are you guys doing today?" said Sam.

"Well, we were thinking that since this is your working hour, Sam, you could serve us dinner" said Pat.

"What?" said Dick.

"You'll see soon enough, sir" said Pat.

"I'd be happy too" said Sam.

"Sam, what does he mean by you serving them dinner?" said Dick.

"My job here is a waitress at that restaurant just over there" said Sam.

"And wait until you see how this girl takes our orders. She's incredible" said Chad.

Dick followed the four men to the Brown Derby restaurant and felt his excitement building. 

He couldn't wait to see Sam in action.