Chapter 43

The kids were paying a visit to Commissioner Gordon.

"They know everything. People are fighting in this war and sending Robin their regards" said Commissioner Gordon.

"That's all well and good, commish, but we still need to end this war" said Sam.

"One good thing did come out of it though. We now know how to save Robin" said Charles Wallace.

"Saints be blessed. You kids are good" said Chief O'Hara.

"Thanks, chief. But from the looks of this newspaper article, we might still be toast" said Calvin.

He read the article out loud.

"Robin's pregnancy is life threatening and the Joker, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman are all becoming more powerful. If this pregnancy is to conceal Robin, no longer will the Caped Crusader be able to fight crime. For without his youthful aid, they are no longer a Dynamic Duo".

"Commissioner Gordon, couldn't you find some way to get past it?" said Charles Wallace.

"It looks black as pitch, Charles Wallace. O'Hara and I have been through every law book we could get our hands on, but none of them have the answer to male pregnancy" said Commissioner Gordon.

"By god, those fiends are gonna get it" Calvin growled.

The villains were listening in the whole time.

"Ha ha! We'll get more than that when we're through with you" said the Joker.

"But they're going to track us down. Sure as shooting" said the Riddler.

"Don't be silly, Riddler. The Boy Wonder will be having his baby in two shakes of a cat's tail" said Catwoman.

"And the Warriors will be distracted by it" said the Penguin.

"Oh, how delicious it is. The end of the Dynamic Duo. Once and for all" said the Joker.

"But first, we deal with the Three Warriors. Which is harder than I thought" said the Penguin.

"Penguin, you know how I feel about Calvin" said Catwoman.

"We also know how Calvin feels about you, Catwoman" said the Riddler.

"I know. And if he weren't such a stick in the mud, I might let him live. I think I can handle him and Charles Wallace. It's just that Sam is all work and no play" said Catwoman.

"At least the little boy has a sense of humor" said the Joker.

"And the only way to get to the three of them is some sort of thievery" said the Penguin. 

"But what do we steal?" said the Riddler.

"They live with the Wiggles. The richest men in Australia" said the Penguin.

"So we steal money from the Wiggles?" said Catwoman.

"Who else? The four of them combined are multimillionaires" said the Penguin.

"Perfect! With the Wiggles being involved in our scheme, those Warriors will race to the rescue and right into our sticky fingers" said the Joker.