Chapter 11

The four villains snuck to the party. 

Catwoman dropped a smoke bomb on the dance floor scaring every single actor away.

"What's happening?" said Charles Wallace.

"I dunno" said Sam.

Batman and Robin approached the scene. 

They were surprised at the break-in. 

"Catwoman! What drives you to disrupt this anniversary party?" said Batman.

"I could never believe you thought you could defeat me" said Catwoman.

While Batman was busy fighting Catwoman, Robin tried to run and protect the kids.

But when he took a step forward, the floor sprung like a jack-in-the-box and he fell down.

"A jack-in-the-box?" said Sam.

"If Catwoman's here, some of this has to be the Joker's doing" said Calvin.

When Robin wasn't looking, the Penguin pointed his umbrella at him and sprayed a gas at Robin's stomach. 

And the Riddler dropped two pieces of paper in front of the kids.

"Are these riddles?" said Charles Wallace.

"The Riddler!" said Sam.

The villains then fled the party and the kids approached Robin.

"Are you okay, Robin?" said Sam.

"I don't know. The Penguin gassed me. He sprayed me with one of those dangerous gases from his umbrella" said Robin.

"Of course! All four of them are back" said Calvin.

"Is the gas having any detrimental effect on you?" said Charles Wallace.

"So far, no" said Robin. 

"Those fiends! The Actorville party has been disrupted. This is a disaster" said Batman.

"What do they want?" said Calvin.

"I don't know. But I heard your conversation. The Penguin might have drugged Robin" said Batman.

"But nothing's happening. I'm fine" said Robin.

"But just in case, let's go see the Wiggles" said Sam.

"Okay" Robin agreed.

"So far, we have the Penguin and Catwoman. Did you three see anyone else behind this?" said Batman.

"We didn't actually see them but we think the Joker is involved. He launched Robin to where the Penguin was with one of his jack-in-the-boxes" said Charles Wallace.

"And these are riddles. The Riddler is in on this too" said Calvin.

"Very interesting" said Batman.

"Why would they disrupt a party at a time like this?" said Sam.

"I don't know, Sam, but right now, our main concern is what the Penguin did to Robin" said Batman.

"Yes sir" said Charles Wallace.