Chapter 32

The kids approached the Wiggles and Alice in the kitchen. 

"We found her but she escaped" said Calvin.

"And the other three weren't with her. We'll need to search some more" said Sam.

"Of course. Anything to get Wiggletown back to normal" said Greg.

"The Wiggles told me what happened to... what was his name? Robin?" said Alice.

"Yeah, that's it" said Calvin.

"The Wiggles told me everything. From the sound of it, it seems the boy needs looking after" said Alice.

"Are you offering to help?" said Sam.

"Yes. Would it be alright if I took care of him while you were searching?" said Alice.

"Yeah, of course. After all, Wigglehouse might be the safest place we know with all this" said Sam.

"Good, good, good. I'll take good care of him, so you've no need to worry" said Alice.

The villains were listening to the entire conversation on the Penguin's surveillance system.

"Curses! Those kids have found Catwoman! But at least they don't know where she is now" said the Penguin.

"Do you see what you've done, Catwoman? You let yourself be seen!" said the Joker.

"We should have finished off the Three Warriors when we had the chance" said the Riddler.

"I couldn't bring myself to do it, Riddler. Even though I don't care very much for the other two, Calvin was so sweet to me in that toy store. I couldn't shoot a man like that" said Catwoman.

"Well, we've got the three of them outnumbered. And they'll be searching more towns" said the Penguin.

"And what do we do?" said the Riddler.

"We'll separate. And surround them" the Penguin cackled.

"Surround them? Then they'll know everything and our power will be at higher stakes" said the Joker.

"That's why we're separating. In order to remain in power... we're going to have to pick those kids off one by one" said the Penguin.

After getting some rest in Wigglehouse, Robin woke up. 

He sat up feeling okay, then looked at a picture of Murray holding Sam.

The huge smile Sam had on her face made Robin's heart sink.

"Sam..." Robin whispered.

Batman overheard him, approached Robin and said "What about her, Robin?"

"It's just... in that picture of her and Murray... she has the biggest smile. I feel like I'm wiping it off her face for good" said Robin.

"None of this is your fault, Robin" said Batman.

"But I'm pregnant. Calvin implied that it is my fault because of that" said Robin.

"And I know he's wrong. That was the stress talking" said Batman.

"But if I weren't pregnant, we'd be out there helping the kids and not worrying about them getting hurt" said Robin.

"They're probably fine. The Wiggles are with them" said Batman.

"Oh, the Wiggles are with them. Sure, they're fantastic at staying out of the danger that is Catwoman!" Robin snapped with sarcasm.

"Steady, Robin" said Batman.

"I'm sorry. It must be my pregnant moodiness" said Robin.

"It's fine. But let's wait for them. If they come back with news, great. If there's no news, there might be something for us to do after all" said Batman.

Robin nodded his head then went back to sleep.