Chapter 30

The kids flew back to where Batman and Robin were.

The duo were exiting Actorville and Robin was drying his eyes after crying a river.

"What happened in there?" said Sam.

"The Joker gave Robin a scare" said Batman.

"He said... he said that I can't undo my pregnancy and... that I'm the only one my poor baby will ever have" Robin cried.

"Now, Robin, you know that none of that is true" said Sam.

"Golly, Sam, I hope not" said Robin.

"Alright. So we obviously found the Joker" said Sam.

"We did, but he got away" said Batman.

"Well, we have other matters to deal with. The Wiggles said they saw Catwoman in Orange, Murray's hometown" said Calvin.

"So we better dash if we're gonna save Murray's parents" said Charles Wallace.

"Right" said Batman.

"We're gonna meet the Wiggles near the Cook house where Muzz's parents live" said Calvin.

"Good. We might need them to guide us" said Batman.

The kids started flying, but then Robin collapsed and held his belly in pain.

"Batman! The pain" he groaned.

Batman approached his sidekick and helped him up.

"Wha-what's going on?" said Sam.

"This may be worse than we thought, Sam. The baby is distracting Robin from our crimefighting" said Batman.

"Well, we know how to use the dinosaur juice" said Calvin.

"What?" said Robin.

"It's a long story" said Calvin.

"Calvin, when did we ever mention using the dinosaur juice?" said Charles Wallace.

"Can we not be silly right now? Robin is the reason this is taking so long! I think we should give him that juice" said Calvin.

"Cal, the Penguin made this pregnancy extremely difficult. Speeding it up will only make it worse" said Sam.

"Yeah. We just need to let it happen and hope for the best" said Charles Wallace.

"Okay, but he can't come fight crime in Orange because of this" said Calvin.

"Don't worry about it, Calvin. You three get to Orange, and I'll worry about Robin" said Batman.

"Sure thing. Thanks a lot, Batman" said Charles Wallace. 

And off the kids went.

"You think you can make it, Robin?" said Batman.

"I think so, but my stomach really hurts" said Robin.

"I know. We'll take you back to the Wiggles' house where you can get some rest" said Batman.

"But Calvin said they're already in Orange" said Robin.

"Does their front door know us?"

"Yes"

"Then she'll let us in" 

The Dynamic Duo went to Wigglehouse and approached Flora Door.

"Who is it?" said Flora.

"It's Batman, Flora" said Batman.

"And Robin" said Robin.

"Batman and Robin! What can I do for you?" said Flora.

"Robin is not well. He must get some rest. Wigglehouse is the safest place we know given the state of things" said Batman.

"Oh, then of course. Enter" said Flora.