Chapter 17

Sam and Calvin returned from their jobs to find Charles Wallace alone in Wigglehouse.

"Cal, Sam, thank goodness you're here. With all this crime going on, I'd rather not be alone" said Charles Wallace.

"Well, where are the Wiggles?" said Calvin.

"They went to find Cathy and convince her that this is nothing to worry about" said Charles Wallace.

"This is definitely something to worry about. But not while we're on the job" said Calvin.

"Come on. Batman told us to meet him at Wayne Manor so we can figure out Robin" said Sam.

The kids flew to Gotham City and landed near Wayne Manor.

They knocked on the door and Aunt Harriet Cooper answered it.

"Well, mercy alive! If it isn't Calvin, Charles Wallace and Sam" she said.

"Hello, Mrs Cooper" said Calvin.

"Please, dears. You call me Aunt Harriet" said Aunt Harriet.

"Sure thing, Aunt Harriet" said Charles Wallace.

"We're here to see Mr Wayne if you please" said Sam.

"Oh, by all means. He'll be so happy to see you" said Aunt Harriet letting them in.

She closed the door and said "Before you see Bruce, I must say. Dick tells me you live with the Wiggles".

"Yeah. She's married to one of them" said Charles Wallace gesturing to Sam.

"I must tell you. Not long before Dick met you, I've been on many overseas trips. And Australia was one of them" said Aunt Harriet.

"So did you meet our best friends the Wiggles?" said Sam.

"I did indeed. They're such jolly men" said Aunt Harriet.

"They sure are" said Calvin.

"I stopped by to see them live and I met them at the end. They're such nice young men. The four of them are younger than me and they're so wonderful!" said Aunt Harriet.

"All of them? Jeff is almost fifty" said Charles Wallace.

"How old are you?" said Sam.

"Sixty-seven in a few weeks. Dick was about nine years old when the Wiggles started, as you would know if you do the math" said Aunt Harriet.

"Well, you're... holding up well" said Calvin awkwardly.

"Oh... Calvin, thank you. You are such a gentleman" said Aunt Harriet.

The kids then dove deeper into Wayne Manor so that Aunt Harriet wouldn't see them enter the Bat Cave.

Eventually, they found the Bat Poles and slid down them into the Bat Cave.