1

Megan POV ~

October 26th, 2013

Saturday

6:30am

Today is my 4 year anniversary. I've been in a relationship with the love of my life for 4 years now. He's my best friend, my lover, companion, and compatible... everything. HE'S MY PERSON. We do anything for each other. He's Tall, Handsome, Athletic, Charismatic, Caring, Loving. One of my favorite things about him is that he's creative. His mindset is different. He loves to read books about his history and how things were then and compare them to the world now. He's a brilliant and knowledgeable man. He's a teacher, he teaches me new things about my culture everyday and we feed off of each other's ideas. My five favorite body parts on him are his Brain, his eyes, his tattoos, his hair, and his lips. Those lips are magic but what's more powerful is his tongue if you know what I mean.

We are from two different worlds but they collide so great and come together as one. See he's from New York and I'm from Houston. He moved to Houston in 7th grade to be with his father. Him and his mother felt it would be wise to be raised by him in his most developing years and always come and visit home when there's holidays and breaks from school. In fact, for Christmas we're going to New York to spend it with his family. My mom is taking a needed vacation to the Bahamas with her boyfriend since I was 3 years old. Me and my big brother Malik are going to spend the holidays with Dave's family. But thanksgiving Dave is coming to spend with my family so iit will be fun.

"Babe come on get up." I said. He likes to sleep late all the time. This is everyday literally

" I'm up baby im just trying to relax my eyes" He said

"Are shoots at 10:00. Do you have all your outfits and your work clothes?" I said. We decided to do a photoshoot and video for our anniversary this year just to look back and see the beautiful things we created when we were young.

"Yes come down Ma. I got everything and I got you okay. So chill." He said. I swear that accent and slang gets me everytime.

See we work together at his fathers interior design office. I'm the receptionist and Daves the Mail Boy and his Dad's assistant. Most of the time he just get's mail and delivers it and then sits with me at my desk all day until his dad needs him. Don't let me forget his dad kind of hates that we're dating because he thinks that relationships are distracts.

"When are you going to get here? So we can go out to breakfast and I can finally see my man after like 8 hours." I said with a smile on my face as I applied my makeup.

No response

"Bae"

No Response

"Bae"

" I hear you im just admiring your beauty. Can I do that?" He says. See the charming.

" So Corny but I love it and I love you." I said

"I'm on my way in like 30 minutes. Is your hotel bag packed? Why are you rushing me? Are you ready for tonight?" He said smiling with a big cheeky smile.

"Yes I'm ready. So is Malik." I said.

"Why does he have to come?" He winned

" First stop whining and Two you know why because he is overprotective and my parents want to make sure im safe at all times although she trusts us. Plus he won't be near us. He and his girlfriend are going to be together the whole weekend. I just wanna to chill and lay up with my man on our anniversary with no distraction. We both have been working nonstop with no breaks at all. Now can we do that sir?"

"Alright I got you Ma." He said getting in the shower.

See my mom and dad ( Mom's boyfriend) trust me and Dave but they are looking at the safety aspect. Yes the hotel is an hour away but atleast I have people and family I can run to if there's a problem. Also Malik is going to be there. Malik is my older annoying, loving, and overprotective brother. But I love him, that's my blood and my ride or die. My parents think Me and Malik are getting rooms that are right next to each other but were not because we don't want to "disturb" each other. Me and Dave are in the room doin us and Malik and Lori in another doing them.