5

Megan POV ~

November 1, 2013

Wednesday

7:10am

The theme is Pearland High Princess and Prince ball. So I came like my favorite Disney princess but from Houston not New Orleans. Tiana Had this beautiful green dress on. Mines is a Pink A-line tulle of the shoulder Sleeveless Applique Floor-Length. I walked out with my two dates, my brothers and bestfriends Dayvon or Von and Kentrell or Trell. They wore pink ties and pink red bottom shoes to match my beautiful dress. We reached the car and Trell opened the door and we noticed everyone was in the limo. Von put his arm out to help me in the car and then Von went to the other side to get in and Trell got in on my left. I look up and speak to everyone and the guys do their hand shakes. The girls do their Hand shakes. Von and Dave switch seats because he had to talk to Jay and Baby about the outfit his sister is drawing up and creating for their anniversary shoot. Trell started talking to everyone else.

"Hey, You look beautiful and breathtaking." Dave said

"Hi, Thank you. You look great, I see you still kept the pink suit we bought." I said and Smiled I guess I can talk to him tonight.

"You smell good. Is that the versace I got you?" He said smiling and chuckling.

"Yes. I love it, thank you. And thank you for my care package." I said ok I miss him way too much but he has to fix himself and so do I but he has to show me better.

"Can I ask a question?" He said

"Go on" I said

"Can I walk you in but as friends you can take to boys first" He asked

"Yes you can and the boys are meeting up with their girls. I was going alone anyway but not anymore." I said

"Thank You. Can I get a hug?" He said I nodded my head and turned to give him a hug.

"I still love you forever." He whispered in my ear

"Feelings are mutual, but you have to get it together you can't treat me li - ." I was cut off by him whispering in my ear

"We can talk about that later and we can enjoy our night. There's no school tomorrow for seniors till 10 and you got me all night cause I want to focus and listen to what you say and change what needs to be changed." He said I nodded and smiled. We kept talking about things with light conversation.

"Aye Meg can we still take pictures on the red carpet together? I aint come out in this nasty as pink for nun. Ya Heard me. Somebody got ta see me. Like Wazzam Baby" Trell asked in that deep ass Louisiana accent. Posing and shit.

"Yes. Boy you so damn ghetto and country at the same time." I laughed

We arrive at the school and everyone gets out and walks the red capet taking pictures. Me and Dave looked breathtaking and just like a couple cause we acted like one. We gon get back to us soon. I'm so happy my period only lasted three days because of my birth control. Now I'm bout to shake some ass.

"But why yall coming up in here like y'all a couple? Why you had to be her date? She's ugly as hell. That bich can come alone why you gotta accompany her. Why you associate yoself with them?. You a bitch ass nigga. Aint shit bitch." sharon yelled (Von hoe) Why she trippin on my brudda and he don't even claim her dumb ass.

"Foe chill you doing too much right now. I took MY SISTA to the red carpet and escorted her here. Why is you trippin if you not even my bitch stupid hoe. Go to them weak ass niggas Rodney, Tae, Ron, Kai, and even Chelle and let them run a train on yo dirty ass again. And how you gon call her ugly and you ain't shit to brag on shit she got mfs to brag on her and not just bout ha body. Weird coke head bitch." Von said. He never really liked calling women bitches but she pissed him off enough.