20

Trigger Warning!!!!!!

Please listen to the song as it goes along with the chapter.

Omniscient POV ~

March 24th, 2017

Texas Southern University

Soul food Wednesday

Cafe

1:00pm

" Megan girl, what was that in class this morning? Girl I didn't know you could singggg!!!! And at 9am is crazy." A school friend named Amari said. She's very cool and has her own sense of everything and she's a music craze like me.

" Girl she can sing her ass off. You should've seen her in high school. And look who her godmother is." Diamante said. I had to laugh because the way she said it seemed so offensive.

" Yeah I sang in front of Bey unconsciously and she instantly put me in lessons. I remember we were watching Dreamgirls and I was singing 'And I am telling you' with Normani and Bey's face was stunned." Megan said laughing thinking about that memory.

" So can you dance also?" Elaine, another college friend asked. I smiled and nodded.

" I actually have a gig this week to dance with Chris Brown for two of his Music videos. I'm doing Privacy and Party with him. Me and Normani." I said smiling.

" Girl you just out here stacking paper like it's nobody's business. You do hair, Vlog, do makeup, sing at occasions when asked, and you in music videos. What don't you do?" Amari asked and me and Mante laughed because they truly don't know everything.

" Girl she does every damn thing and she raps." Jayda said, laughing, walking over to our table.

" Jayda, I do not rap stop lying." Megan said laughing. Megan sat at the table eating some of her mac and cheese. She was thankful enough that one of her friends who is vegan didn't eat mac and cheese and offered to get Malayah some since she accompanied Megan today at school. It was the best thing she could ask for in her friends was help with Layah. Today Megan only had presentations and it was a life saver since no one could watch Layah today. She slept in Megan's arms since she played herself out with Megan's Chemistry teacher Mrs. James. She loved children especially because she and her new husband struggled with fertility. She grasped children more.

" I got a video of Megan freestyling before we got our hair done for prom. Best believe she can spit. That bitch mean too." Jayda said laughing as the other girls waited to be shocked. I am not mean I just don't tolerate what I already tolerate.

" Yall I just remembered I started a vlog today and I wanted to vlog lunch. And I got a haul to do today for when I went shopping these past few days. Anybody wanna come and do a haul with me?" Megan asked as her friends looked at her like she was crazy.

" Megan what we gon show in the haul other than our faces?" Amari asked. Amari was one of Megan's good friends from Chicago. She worked 2 jobs to help with her tuition and to spend. Amari had both her parents helping pay tuition but she only had to pay fees which was about $200 outta her check and then all her money gets budgeted to pay car note, groceries, and spending money.

" Girl were going right after school and Jay gave me his American Express and he gave Mani the other. So stop worrying. He told me to specifically " Take one of yo friends and shop until you're tired." So girl stop worrying." Megan said and Normani nodded because her dad did say that and he said he would meet them at the store around 2pm with Layah.