4

TW: Mentions of Rape and abuse and more neglect.  Long ass Chapter!!!!! Get ready for some shit.

Dave POV ~

October 31th, 2013

Wednesday

1:20am

Today we got out at 12:00 like every wednesday and me and Megan have not been on good terms ever since yesterday morning. Really Monday morning, the last thing she told me was thanks for everything and bye. She's been driving to school on her own and I don't like us being in this realm. I hate it. I know I should listen to my girl but I didn't because I was making excuses for my best friend. That's what she was saying in the car and it hit me now. Me and Ari still talk but she thinks that I don't need Megan cause she says "she's changing me for the worst". Not true. Thinking of what Mr. Byran said it's true cause she proves it but I can't stop being friends with her because she's my best friend. We have more years than me and Megan got. Ari just got a lot going on right now as far as parents fighting and the mental and emotional abuse from them, Too her having 2 abortions because she trusted the same man that cares nothin for her she uses him so she won't be alone, both brother being in the military and one in jail, having to babysit her sisters 3 kids a piece. She has no life until she is not around them or in school. I feel bad. I guess that's why I understand and feel bad for her. I can't lose the love of my life. I have to start paying attention and listening to her. My mom even yelled at me about this.

Flashback

"I said don't touch me and you just had too. Ughhh I can't stand you. It's like you lost yo mind in the middle of the night for something. You lucky I saw the principle or you would have gotten it too." She yelled. I just smirked cause she was not lying but she was funny and sexy when mad. But I would have won that fight.

"Yo you are so impulsive and don't know it. Why do you constantly bother that girl who does nothing to you?" I said which was so dumb to say right now.

"You can't be serious right now. Nigga is you smoking rats? " She said

"Yes, I'm serious. You and ya lil minions bully and pick on her bad enough she got stuff going on at home that you know of and i'm sure you told ya lil friends.' I said i am really stupid right now but I don't care im defening my best friend.

" SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU I DON'T KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO BUT THIS IS NOT THE DAVID LAWRANCE BREWSTER JR. I KNOW. NIGGA YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP DON'T YOU. YES I KNOW HER PROBLEMS CAUSE YOU TO EXPRESS THOSE TO ME, BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE WHY SHE ACTS LIKE THAT.. YOU DON'T SEE ME GOING AROUND ACTING OUT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY REAL FATHER WHO DOESN'T WANT ME OR NOT HAVING SOMEONE TO TALK TO ANYMORE. I MISS MY FAMILY CAUSE THEY PAY ME NO ATTENTION. I GOT MOMMY AND DADDY ISSUES BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE NO EXCUSE WHY I WOULD ACT OUT. FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH. DO YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME OR DO YOU WANT CAUSE IF YOU DO GO GET HER BITCH CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU." She yelled angrily. I can't even look at her right now because I'm right but she is being insensitive.

"You are being insensitive right now." I said

"I have never felt this low in my life since I knew the truth about my father. I told you not to hurt me and lie to me and don't support me. I support you 24/7 and no regrets. Even when you're wrong. I'm at every event, game, trip, photoshoot, meeting. Everything. You haven't been doing anything to support me since the beginning sophomore year. Most of my events are when you don't have a game or practice like weekends. From track meets to swim meets or even cheer meets. You don't love me you tolerate me for the look of I don't know what cause there's not nothing special here. You have the guest room. I'm done." She whispered and cried. That just broke me to pieces. I broke her and I think I just lost her.