18

Im sorry y'all this taking so long.. But quick update: Im officially and Sophomore in college and finished my first year at college 2 and a half weeks ago. This chapter should've been out but my life has been turned upside down for the better and worse since October. I just lost my grandmother March 18th ,2023. She was sick and that was really the only person I had on my side and was another mother to me since my mom died. But the family is trying there best and I appreciate that. But everything is now OK. I passed this year with a GPA a 3 and I am proud of myself. I making sure what I do now is for my mom, granny, and cousin. The three most influential women in my life all watching me from Heaven. Love yall and Thanks for the support.

Megan POV ~

February 10th, 2016

Houston Texas

5:15am

Flashback

" Hey yall so I just woke up and my timer went off so I can get up and start my day. Ohhh let me move. Yall were seeing too much of my room. But today I have three classes because it's a monday. I only have to attend the first 2 and my last class got canceled. I have American Political systems and Harlem Renaissance today then I have lunch to attend with my man... Then I have a brand meeting today at 2 and I have 3 wig installs. My day should end around 8pm. I have Lay Lay all day today. Ja has practice around 7:30 am so he needs to get up. I gotta get Lay Lay up. I know she is about to act a mess. So roll with me today. Y'all kind of get to see my morning routine. Which reminds me to give yall an updated version of my morning routine. I know yall have seen him already but I don't know if he wants to be on camera today." I said to my camera. Malayah is two years old so now she sleeps in her own bed. And that's only sometimes. Like last night she ran in the room while me and Ja were playing the game." I said in my bathroom for my intro to my vlog. I sat the camera down and started to write in my journal like I do every morning.

An update on my life is after Lay first birthday me and Bagg stop talking as much unless it was about Lay. He started to date his daughters mom and a lot of their pictures and things would start to go viral being that he is a rapper and Ari now a influencer. It hurt me badly because I feel as though he played in my face about how he felt about me just to go and date her. But other than that I'm still in school and I've gotten more well known in public and media. Me and Normani have been good in the media and not messing with our parents' names. All of the media has been trying to guess who my man is for the past two weeks but I'm dropping a video in a few hours and they'll see him. I'm dating semi famous basketball player Temetrius Morant or as the world knows him as Ja Morant. He plays basketball and is a point guard and sometimes a shooting guard for Texas Southern University basketball team. We've been dating for 10 months. Me and him started talking the first week of school and I kind of left him alone when me and Bagg started to get close but I started to talk to him closer to my birthday. I really love the way he treats me and the way he cares for me. We're both virgins which is a plus and neither of us are ready to give it up. His is from past trauma and mine is because I'm not ready and nor am I scared. Lay loves him so much and she loved him since day one. He knows that Lay Lay is my biological sister but he doesn't care because he treats her like that's his daughter like Trell and Von do all the time but I love it. My valentines are about to be amazing this year. He loves when I vlog. He makes it feel like we're married and he is doing things I saw Jay do for Bey that makes me happy to call him mine and I'm his. I can't wait until he makes it to the NBA. He has so much potential. I'm a cheerleader so I'm always at the games cheering my man on.

" Ok yall so it's 5:45 am and I need to get my babies up and ready for the day. So Malayah and Ja are in the bed right now and imma starts breakfast while he's in the shower. I've already washed my face and brushed my teeth as yall saw." I said to the camera.