3

Megan POV ~

October 29th, 2013

Monday

7:30am

We're on our way to school. First starbucks now school. I can't wait to tell my besties about my weekend. I could not contact no one but my immediate family this weekend because it was about us. But I'm not so siked to be in school doing work. After school today we both have work at our second job at Chick Fil A. We work with his dad only on weekends and Wednesday and Fridays.

"I got your bag, just get the drinks and the bag." he said We arrived at the school.

We really are with each other 24/7. We have the same exact periods and work schedules. The only time we are away from each other is if he is at home at his house at night, which is tomorrow. His mom is on a business trip until tomorrow when we get off work. He has to pick her up at 12:00 when we get off work and we are down the street from the airport.

"Mama I know you got cramps but can I see that smile?" He stopped in front of me.

I grinded and tried to walk past him.

"Come on mama" He said smiling

"Move Dave I'm not in the mood." I said

"Can I at least give you your surprise but you have to open it when we get in class." He said

"Ok" I had my eyes closed and hands out waiting,

I opened my eyes when he gave it to me. We walked in the school straight to our class. School doesn't start till 8:20am.

"Chickennnnn" Elle and Mani yelled

"Ahhhhhh" I ran to them "I missed yall I have to tell y'all about my weekend. It was great and so surreal. Come on, sit down so I can tell y'all." I said

"Back up, let's get some hugs and kisses. We all know I'm her favorite bestie" Monte said. She loves me and knows how to get everyone started, knowing damn well I don't have a fav.

"If that's how you feel and think." Elle, Mani, Jay, and India said and we all laughed.

We sat down talking while Dave talked to his teammates. He's the basketball and Football captain and the baseball co-captain. My baby is a beast in the field, the court, and the bed. SHITTT!!

Mani is the captain of the dance team and I'm co-captain. I'm captain of the cheerleaders, track, and swim team. Elle is the co-captain of cheer. Monte is the co captain on the track team. Jay is theater captain and India is co-captain for swimming. We are all crazy talented. Not to mention Normani's parents are literally the king and queen of the music industry. Beyonce, Giselle's Knowles Carter and Shawn Corey Carter (Jay Z). Crazy and there my godparents.

We just give life updates and out of the corner of my eye I see the school hoe AKA Dave's best friend run up and give him a hug. I hate that girl and she hates me for no reason. Ever since me and Dave been together or even friends she has had it out for me for no reason. From ruining my personal items and Bullying me with her friends and to losing every fight we've had. It always takes Dave proof to show him telling the truth when that bitch is being who she is a whore and evil bat. He makes excuses for her actions but is quick to check me. This is what we always drift away when me and her go at it.

"Why is she here? Ughhhh." I said.

"I'm on one today for that bitch." Jay said

"That bitch got keyboard fingers and no hands in person. She tried me and my friends this weekend." India said