6

Dave POV ~

December 22, 2013

2:00pm

"So D where you going for the holidays. The girls been talking bout they want the guys at their house this year." Q said

"I'm at Megs this year cause last year she was with me." I said

"What's y'all favorite gifts yall got this year for yall girls?" I asked curious

"Well we know I got Mani a promise ring last year. This year I got an upgrade and hella money and shoes. Them Doir and Jordan shoes is my second favorite. It's hard shopping for her cause she gets any and everything she wants and needs from her parents, the richest people. But her siblings helped me pick the ring out and Mama Bey helped with the shoes and bag to match." Rome said. The two hardest people to shop for out of our group are Mani and Meg because they get whatever they want from their parents and godparents. The other girls just want money and the latest shit out of designers.

"I got India hella clothes, shoes, and jewelry. She likes that typa shit but she got a chain with her name on it straight in vvs diamonds. " Durk said I nodded.

" I got Monte Three channel purses and money. She bet not ask for shit until Valentine's day. I saved up so much." Q said aggressively and we all laughed. "Yall laughing. I'm for real. She expects a lot which I don't mind but I'm not rich. The fuck I look like." Q said

"The nigga that's gone get her anything she ask for." Von said and we laughed.

"Pussy whipped" Durk said and we all started to laugh.

"Yall know I got ma some money and two expensive ass Louis Vuitton purses and shoes and luggage to match. But I got my baby girl the necessities and some toys. But ha lil bad ass got an Ipad that I got her because that phone she got doesn't let you call." Von said "I aint get Sharon shit. She gon say ' I better have some for christmas just cause I deserve it and foe taking care of our baby.' I wanted to slap the shit out ha. Like bitch nobody asked yo ass to take care ha let ha come live me her daddy. The hell." Von fussed.

"I don't know why you had a baby with that bitch." I said, shaking my head as all the other guys said 'right'.

" I finally got Megan a promise ring. But I think I accidently bought an engagement ring. The muthafucka is too big to be a promise." We all laughed

"Sis gone be happy but you one questionable nigga" Von said we all laughed. Ms. Davis started yelling telling us to get out of her classroom since class was over. We all finished our work early and the girls were with their cheer couches. Ms. Blue and Ms. Fullerton.

4:32pm

We just got off the bus. We went to play at a separate gym that connected to our school because our gym is a little too small. Today we have a game against the Jordan Eagles from Jordan Maries High School. I know we will win. For 4 years straight we won against them. We like the warriors I'm Curry, Durk is Klay Thompson, Von Draymond, Q is Poole and Rome Payton. The girls were happy as hell because they got to preview their new routines. Right now me and Mega are behind Rome and Mani walking.

" Sooooo you are coming over tonight right? I want to review for Happers Calculus test and I want some head." She said boldly

I chuckled " Yeah I got you. But that's all you ever want from me now. But are you ready for the game today? See yo man play better than Curry." I said with my arm around her.

"First off all this is my first time getting head from you since Homecoming. And you better be better then curry cause all these stands I got to do and tricks you betta be on hot shit today. And we didn't do our handshake last game so you owe me today." She said annoyed and I laughed.