11

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, ALCOHOL ECT...

If this triggers you I'm sorry, I would prefer you to read over this chapter. Yes my mind is a little messed up, but I'm just getting out things that I know all about. Please be careful with who you're around and date. Again sorry about this horrific chapter. Another update will be out soon again today hopefully. I don't sleep so I've been writing all night. Watch the new episode of Pvalley. It was goooooooodddddttttt. 

Dave POV ~

July 14th, 2019

4 Years Later month after graduation

Wednesday

12:23am

" Brooo be careful with that shit. Fuck is yo problem that shit cost too much." I said to Ryan. My little brother who I'm training in this business.

" Damn Dave I didn't mean to. This shit is too heavy where dad?" Ryan and Karla yelled

" Inna office. He on call leave him where he at I ain't got time for his mouth." I said

" A boi watch ya mouth. Nah come up her and talk to this man." My dad said over the intercoms.

" Fucking old ass up in my shit controling me." I mumbled, shaking my head.

" Aye watch it muthfucka. I gave you this shit, I'll take it right back." He said as I made it to the room. I shook my head.

Today we got this big drop and Demario is my supplier. He's Elle's big brother and he has the best narcotics. I sell it for him and wash his money. I hate the nigga cause he a bitch. Not only that because he tried getting with my girl. But I handled that since he got a son with Ari. I made them be together because I got megan. We had a mutual agreement. I beat her ass to stop talking to him and let him know she was in a relationship with me. His dumb ass took that as the truth and he started feeling into my plan. Leave me and my bitch and go to the bitch you don't care about.

My graduation gift from my dad is his strip club and his construction company. My mom and dad are moving back to New York tomorrow and they're leaving their business up to me and my brother and sister Ryan and Karla. They both 18 and ready to start learning the business. My mom and dad are going back home to open their clothing store and tattoo shop. I'm happy because I inherit everything that is left here. My dad is the drug lord here in Houston and he passed it on to Demario because he got a bigger platform to sell his product and his cappo or underman was Demario's dad but he passed away and Demario inherited anything attached to his dad. I am happy I got the legal businesses because I can still focus on school. I wanna be a lawyer and a drug dealer won't look good on my name.

Me and Megan got back together after I taught her to stop talking to other niggas. Right now we are good. Last time I hit her was before I left the house because of that smart ass mouth. She needs to learn to control that. I called an hour ago. She said she had finals today. She's been doing a summer school med program for Med school and since she's been doing that for the last two years she only got two years left for med school. She is smart as hell and athletic and independent. While we were in college she did track and majorette. She's in a sorority also. She got her own life and she was busy. She is a youtuber and she does make up and hair sometimes.

Our daughter Malayah is 4 years old now and she is so smart and beautiful like her mother. She is actually advanced. She can read and write better than the average 1st grader and average 4 year old. I think we did well raising her. She is very curious and noisy. Hence the reason I can't get no pussy from Megan. Although she doesn't call me dad she still knows me as her father or as she calls it to her uncle's " Father figure". She has an attitude and mouth like Megan. The other day I told her to go wake her mom up and she said " You do it she's your girlfriend" and I swear I almost hit her in the mouth but she ran to her room and next thing you know me and megan arguing cause she said Lay Lay was crying in her room. Now she stays closer to her mom. That was our first outing together and I feel like I ruined it. She was happy while we hung out but on the way home it's like she went back to hating me. This happens often and I've gotten used to it. And take my anger out on Megan verbally and Physically and then go fuck Ari to relief my pain after seeing her hurt.