21

Omniscient POV ~

November 22nd, 2019

Houston General Hospital

9:00pm

Everyone filled the hospital waiting room anxious and tired. Being in the hospital room was exhausting. Everyone was at the hospital but the boys. That being Von, Malik, Herb, Kentrell, Artist, Durk, Baby, Rome, and Damson. They all were out looking for Malik because he had gon rouge after hearing what had been done to his sister. Which was bad for Dave and Malik's Career would be in danger. It had already made the news, but they were waiting to talk to journalists to clear up the rumors of Megan being dead. Beyonce took on the job of talking to reporters. Mia was angry as she sat in the waiting room angry that her son had done the extreme.

Jay sat next to Andre both heated and waiting on Ron to walk in so they could kick his ass. The emergency room doors slid open and in walked Nas as he searched for everyone looking around confused.

" Nigga you blind if you can't see us all sitting right here." Jay shouted, laughing. Nas walked over chuckling because he really looked lost.

"Man you know I gotta do lasik again if I can't see a room full of niggas. So wassup with my baby girl. Destiny texted me and told me I needed to get here ASAP." Nas said, looking around at everyone. Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, and Samira (Megan's mom) stood up and walked towards Nas. He noticed the sad faces and looked confused.

" Man she not dead is she? Y'all looks scaring me." Nas said as he backed up, nervously looking at the women.

" Have you seen the news or anything?" Samira asked as she looked at him worried.

" Nah what the news say. Somebody betta tell me wassup wit my daughter. This shit here ain't cool. Yall being scary and shit, ion got time fa the dramatics." Nas said looking heated and ready to go off.

" She's in surgery right now, but they have to put her in a medically induced coma. She was responsive when we left her house but she was touch and go in surgery. Nas I need you to stay calm when I say this to you. Can you promise to stay calm?" Michelle said as she looked him in the eyes.

" Ok ok tell me wassup. Imma try my best to stay calm." Nas said, shaking his head.

" Her ex Dave beat her and raped her. You know what we talked about and how she wanted to run away." Michelle said nervous to what he was about to do.

" Nasir, don't do anything that would hurt your career or jeopardize her. We're about to talk to some reporters and clear the rumors going around that she's dead. Her boyfriend is working on her in surgery. He tore something in her pelvic area so they're repairing it and also her cervix is torn or something." Beyonce said as she looked at Nas as he had fresh hot tears ready to spill over her eyelids. He turned around and started to walk out the door.

" Daddy, wait." Destiny said as she tried to run after him. But Jay pulled her back.

" Give him a moment he needs time to process this. It hurts that he just met her and now he feels like he's about to lose her. Imma try and talk to him and see if I can get him to calm down and come back." Jay said as she looked at him annoyed. She nodded her head and walked to go sit in her seat.

" Beyonce and Samira, can I talk to yall right quick?" Mia said as she sat quiet in fear that everyone would jump down her throat. Beyonce stood up and so did Samira, Kelly, and Michelle.

" If they go we do too." Kelly said as she stared at the women down like she was crazy. What made her think she would talk to them alone. They all walked to a secluded area in the hospital to talk.