10

Megan POV ~

January 15th, 2015

Malayah's First Birthday

6:00am

Today is Lay Lay's First Birthday. I'm so happy but I'm sad because my baby is growing up on me. She has already been trying to talk her ass off, Even in sign language. She's bad as hell. She started crawling at 5 months and at 8 months my baby was walking and talking. She is such a happy baby. She loves being around everyone and loves being with Bey and Jay. Those are her grandparents. Not my choice but there's, I've even started to call them mom and dad and they accepted it. We had a talk one day that changed my life. I got a good paying job as a restaurant manager for Jay's restaurant on weekends, my own car, my own apartment, and I have my own storage space for my personal business. I told them I wanted something small and I saw online that you could rent out a storage unit and I did exactly that. I do hair and Makeup out of there. I did Bey and Mani's hair for Bey's first night of tour in Houston and New Orleans. Mani is Bey's background dancer and she's still in school for cosmetology.

The crew kind of split up. India and Durk moved to Atlanta and now he's a rapper named Lil Durk and I've been to all his shows here in Houston, TrackHawks and Twin Nem is me and Lay's favorite songs. She's always on stage with him when he performs, always on the phone with her auntie and uncle and everything. And she's at Clark studying business. Elle is still here in Texas and we are with each other everyday, she's studying business administration and culinary. Artist is a Rapper named A boogie wit da hoodie. I've been to every concert he has here in Houston, he even had Lay on stage with him dancing and she loves to 'come closer' and 'look back at it'. Jayda does online school for Texas Southern and she's in LA building her business. I get clothes from her 24/7 to try out. Domonique is a rapper by the name of LIl Baby. Why does everybody want to have Lil in their name? But he's awesome, me and Lay are always on stage with him. Her favorite song is pure cocaine and sum 2 prove. Monte is a model for her business just like Jayda there in the same lane. And she's producing lots of music like Trackhawks and Pure cocaine. Malik and I talk all the time. He's a NBA player for the Warriors and he's a big movie star just like Damson and they've been in lots of movies. I've been to lot's of their premieres. Trell and Von are Rappers two. All the Crazy stories are my favorite songs and we are always on stage at concerts having fun. I can't pick from Trell there all so good. Von is King Von and Trell is NBA Youngboy. I love all my friends and their journeys.

Dave I don't know what's going on with him and I don't care to know. Him and Ari have been sleeping around. I don't see or talk to him as much unless it's a threat. He hasn't beat me in so long and I'm happy but fearful. I'm scared that he's going to pop off one day. But I'm learning to not live my life in fear since he doesn't bother me anymore. But overall we've had an amazing life after graduation.

" Come on baby. Today's your birthday. Happy Birthday my love." I said kissing her all over her face.

" Dow mommy Dow mommy." Malayah said, hitting my chest as we walked to the kitchen. I had already done my morning hygiene.

" Okayyy. Bossy ass." I said putting her down and whispering the last part. She ran to  the dogs room and I began to get the pots and pans out for breakfast. I turn around and see Lay on my big cane corso X like he's a horse.

"Malayah Amira Pete get off him. You know better" I said and she jumped and tried to get down until he sat down and she got off the right way. I don't know why he let her do the shit she does.

" Come here. Here" I said, giving her some of her banana I cut up and she snached it. Lil mean ass.

" Lay Lay what do you say?" I said