14

Dave POV ~

July 26th, 2019

Saturday

1:23pm

I decided to come to this stupid ass fashion show today just so nobody would suspect nothing between me and Megan since I know everybody gon be there. Me and Ari spent this time in Atlanta to get close and figure out how to keep our stuff in line with her having my daughter and using Demario as my cover. I just don't wanna be with her and she just can't understand that. She got Kobi, my daughter and she just think she my girl. I only use her fa sex since Megan wasn't givin me none now I can get it anytime from megan and when I tell you the shit good. It's good, I didn't pull out so I got to remind her to gone get ready for that abortion cause im not having no more kids no time soon. My life just started.

We been talking about how her work schedule bout to be while she working and show when she working imma keep my baby in the office. Kobi look just like me and she got that damn attitude from Ari. I already know she bout to be a problem and she just 4. Ari son is 2 years old and he bad, ion like his ass cause he just like his daddy. But I saw megan promoting this fashion show online and decided to come home to "support" . I could careless cause that shit ain't raking in the bank and it's not a real business. See my clubs and shit is real business cause im making money from the shit I do. I been at the "Pharmacy" business since I was bout 12 and my daddy started me on it cause I sold for him, that's how Megan was able to get whatever she won't. Now she really gon get whatever cause she gave me that pussy. I may hate the shit she does to provoke me but that Pussy magica; it makes up for that shit. Ari ain't nowhere near that shit. Her shit not even mid it's just accessible.

" Ari you ready? Aye where Kobi shoes fah this blue dress?" I yelled

" By the door and here I come damn" She yelled

" Daddy I do it" Kobi said, trying to put her shoes on. But she put them on the wrong feet, but she tidied them right.

" No ma wrong feet but the laces clean I like that big girl" I said

" Dave they supposed to look like that, they balenciaga's" Ari said

" Ok come cause if she falls that on y'all." I said

" Where we going anyway?" Ari asked

" Just sit back and ride," I said.

30 minutes later

" Bae why it's so many black SUV's who all at this place you taking us?" Ari asked

" Chill it's just a fashion show." I said as we walked in. I seen all these big time celebrities from Chris brown, Nicki Minaj, Lil wayne, Drake to Busta rhymes, Mariah Carey, and Monica. Even Actors and Actresses were here like Tessa Thompson and Micheal B. Jordan even Malik and Micheal and Malik look just like twins crazy right?

I saw Nas sitting front row right by Jay and Diddy and Dj Khalaed. Why Nas here last I checked was Megan hated him best believe imma have some words fah his ass. And I want Nicki number.

" Come on we gon sit up here front row by Jayda" I said as we walked over to sit beside my sister. Even my mom was here sitting over by Meg's mom and Bey.

" Fuck you bring this bitch for?" Jayda said I shook my head

" Chill out Jayda I ain't said nun bout that nigga next to you" I said

" Bitch boy bye were here supporting our sister and my son fuck is you talking bout." Baby said, responding back.

" Nigga you on big ass disapointment bitch ass nigga" I said back.