7

~ Check out Malayah in the MM.

---------------------------------------------

Megan POV ~

January 24th, 2014

Houston Texas

12:15pm

So update of my life after the embarrassment of a lifetime. I've been getting teased since I came back to school that monday. People kept sending me videos and pictures of Ari's snap story. She was in bed naked with Dave asleep. Text messages the two shared after they had sex and outing together. They started to come to school together and he looked forced. I can't even look him in the eyes any more. His mom still calls and checks up on me and she gave me my christmas gifts she got me. So he fucked her the day that she ruined my senior year. That day was the worst. Im depressed a lot, my intake of food is imbalanced, I go outside other than work and school has slowed, the only good thing in life right now is school, family and friends, and a good bed.

My mom had my baby sister Malayah a month early. January 15th 5 pounds 8 ounces. She's so cute. She's my child. My mom has postpartum depression and my dad is trying to help. Malik is in Rio shooting a movie. I'm just by myself with my baby.

Flashback

My Lay Lay was born this morning at 5:01am on the dot. She is so cute and has an attitude already just like her big sister. Malik called a couple hours ago to see her. Mom and Dad haven't held her yet. Well dad held her for 3 minutes until mom started crying and he had to comfort her. Mom and Dad are sleeping right now in the room next door. I asked for a quiet room to sing and talk to her and the Nurse was nice to give me the empty room next door.

" Hi Lay Lay I know your sleep right now but im your big sister Megan and just know I love you and got you for life. Don't ever forget that." I whispered to her and cradled her head.

I started singing to her one of my favorite songs.

I've been coming home late night

I've been sleeping past daylight

I'm waking up, you're not by my side

Baby, that ain't right

I wanna be there with you

I really do be missing you

Everything I do is for you

And I really do adore you

You're getting so big now

And you're making me so proud

'Cause you are such a star

And you know that you are

So every single little moment

I can't be there to hold your hand

I need for you to know that

Anything should happen, anything should happen

'Cause anything could, if anything should happen

Know that you'll be alright, know that you'll be alright

Just promise you'll be alright, promise you'll be alright

If anything (Alright, promise I'll be alright)

(Promise I'll be alright, promise I'll be alright)

If anything should happen (Promise I'll be alright)

(Promise I'll be alright, promise I'll be, promise I'll be alright)

Alright

Alright, alright, alright