13

Just a little tip the songs in the Multimedia always correlate with the chapter.

Megan POV ~

July 21st, 2019

11:24am

Walmart/ Whole foods/ Trader Joe's/ Ultra Foods/ Food for less/ Pete's Fresh Market/ Sam's Club

I'm in the Grocery store right now and it's great that these stores are all right next to each other and it's so convenient that you don't have to just pay for groceries specifically at the store you shop at. I literally have three carts right now, from which security guards push them for me. The one Dave has watching me had to call seven backups just to help. I have to pick the kids up at 2 and I wanna make sure that this stuff is at home and set up before they arrive so I have the security put the stuff in their cars and take it to the house for my assistant to help set up. My fashion assistant was so sad to find out I was hurt while she was gone on her vacation that I think she cried when I left the house. Yeah she knows my situation too, that's who's house I went to the night that Dave pissed me off. She found out that night, I couldn't stay there long because he knew where she lived and would end up coming to find me and I didn't want to risk her or her boyfriend and kids being hurt.

The first time I ever went to her house was that night I tried to unalive myself and Dave found me and beat the shit out of me when we got home. I was in bed barely able to move for a week. But right now I'm nervous and My anxiety is at an all time high because I think this girl I just met in the store says she knows me and that we're sisters. I'm so confused right now.

" I'm sorry I'm really confused. Can you explain to me how we are related?" I said. She started laughing and then she started to really notice I wasn't laughing.

" Wait okay so you're really in the dark on how you don't know we're related. Well here goes nothing. Im Destiny Jones and our dad is Nasir or as the world knows him Nas. My mom is Carmen his ex and my brother is Knight who he had with Kelis but the thing is I have a love hate relationship with him but he always told us about you and Malik but said that he was too ashamed to see you or him after a situation that happened that he hates himself about but never will talk about. I actually found out that you lived here because that was where our dad told me you and Malik are from. I came here originally to find you after watching your youtube and social media for a while. I met Malik 2 years ago and we have a pretty good relationship. I just could never put a finger on where you were. Malik would tell me where your apartment was but I went there and no one answered. Then I saw this week's fashion show advertisement all over the internet and I decided to come here and see you but I met you earlier than expected." She said and I nodded my head.

" Well for starters I'm glad you and our brother have a good relationship. But I hate Nasir he doesn't know how bad he fucked my life up and I wish to never talk to him unless he apologizes. I'm open to a relationship with you and Knight anytime if that is what you guys would like." I said and she smiled and hugged me again.

" Well Knight is back at the house and I'll be glad to tell him but I would love a relationship with my baby sister. I was ecstatic when I found out you were my sister. I'm glad dad knows how to make beautiful kids." She said and we laughed.

" Well after I come from the show, fitting with all my nieces and nephews, why don't you and Knight come out for dinner with us and you could meet your niece Malayah and we could catch up a little more. Can we swap numbers?" I said and we did exactly that and we separated and I continued shopping.

2:00pm

" Mommyyyyyy" " Tttttttttt" I heard and stood up to hug my babies. As soon as they got to me they hugged my lower half tightly. I'm glad I took my pain relievers cause I know that would hurt. I was surprised to see all the kids instead of my usual three I was originally getting. About 11 flight attendants came with the kids and some were in strollers and the rest walked well and ran to hug me.