16

Megan POV ~

November 21st, 2019

Monday Morning

11:30am

Megan's Home

So yeah it's been some months and in those months life has been good. Me and Antonio or Mr. Johnson, we have been going on several dates and last night he asked me to be his girlfriend. Since he's my kids doctor he asked if we could go out and we both brought our kids to the movies, shopping, Arcade, and dinner where he used the kids in his proposal. He has a son named AJ and he's from a one night stand that he had with his ex best friend's sister. That situation was crazy, I found out that his guy best friend was sleeping with his girlfriend at the time so he decided to get even and sleep with his ex best friend's little sister and they ended up with a now 10 year old boy.

Me and Dave haven't talked since that night that he bought that hoe in my house. I am not even scared of him anymore. I'm just looking forward to moving finally. I'm happy and hopefully he will finally leave me alone. Tonight I'm having Antonio over and we're having a family movie night to watch The Addams family first and then Gemini Man. I'm making Greens, Mac & Cheese, Fried and baked chicken, sweet potatoes, and potato salad. I'm making peach cobbler for dessert and we are having alamode, which is ice cream on top. I told him what I was making and he said he's not seeing the gym for two days. I told him that this is a sleepover so he and AJ are bringing some PJs.

I asked Destiny if she could bring Knight over for the sleepover but they asses is in Cabo with Malik. I was asked to go when I was in a wheelchair but I turned it down because I was depressed and I just didn't want to leave home. But I'm happy that they are getting to know each other more and building a bond. Malik found out the boys weren't his so he's getting a divorce and sole custody of the boys because he raised them and Hannah couldn't care for the kids after him, she didn't want to. Malik is even getting custody of her daughter. Hannnah had been cheating with her daughter's father, who is the boy's biological father too, since the day after their honeymoon.

Today I dropped this kids off at school this morning and Yosohn didn't want to go because he's scared that his mom will come and cause a scene. I told him he'll be fine because that won't happen and if it does I'm going to come and protect him. Today I have work and I had to drive home to fish to get ready. I let X out and I went to go and put my scrubs on. Today I need to log last night's shift patients I had. I'm glad both Kevin's are gone. Kevin Gates ended up telling me that Demario started dating his real baby's mother of his daughter Spring. She's so cute. I heard that he plans on proposing to her mother on Christmas and she's pregnant again. Congrats to them I guess but he hasn't seen Malayah in 2 months and I think he's been trying to avoid her and me because his girlfriend dislikes me and Lay but we're going to be just fine.

" Heyyyy Mrs. Johnson" Eniko yelled, laughing.

" Heyyyyy Mrs. Heart, how you doing." I said laughing because she called me his name and we just started dating.

" I'm doing good. This baby is giving me hell already. How are you? How's life? How's the kids?" She asked rubbing her 7 month old pregnant belly.

" I'm doing well. I'm better and more comfortable with the way my life is going. The kids are fine. Yoyo had some trouble this morning but i'm pissed cause Lay keeps asking to see her dad and every time I let him know it's always some lame ass excuse. But imma go see him on saturday since he has a show here and imma address the issue." I said

" What the fuck is his problem. He offered to care for her as his just to drop her when he has his own child that's actually his. You can't create a relationship with a child and just completely stop that bond." Eniko said organizing papers