Honesty

"I feel close to you, too," I replied after a moment of silence, "I would like to kiss you again."

She tilted her head, I cupped her neck in my hands, and we kissed. Gentle lip-closed pecks at first then open-mouthed kissing as we explored with our tongues. She felt me moan and answered with her own as we enjoyed the touch of each other.

She repositioned herself so she could lean across my lap, placed a hand on the back of my head, and pulled me to her.

My hard and calloused hand brushed across her face as I rubbed her cheek, her ear, and settled on the back of her head. As the intensity of the kissing increased, she once again repositioned her body. She sat on my lap, placed both of her hands on the side of my face, and between breaths, covered my lips and face with kisses.

I became aware of my erection after we had stopped kissing and she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Not wanting to ruin the mood, I stealthily reached down and adjusted my hardness so it would angle down my left thigh. She seemed not to notice and kept holding onto me and occasionally kissed my cheek.

Suddenly, the silence of the night was shattered as the familiar mom ring tone chimed on Chrissy's phone.

She slowly swung her feet to the ground, kissed me again, and walked to retrieve her phone.

"Hi, mom," she said, "having a good time?"

After the conversation ended, I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her tummy, without tickling her, and kissed the top of her head. She turned around, looked up at me, got to her tip-toes, and kissed my lips. I kissed her forehead as she lowered herself and rested her head on my chest.

"What are we, Lee," she asked again, "I'm not ashamed to tell you I am attracted to you."

"I am attracted to you too," I said as I rested my cheek on top of her head, "We are, us, let's be us."

"What does that mean," she asked, "let's be us."

"Let's not put a label on ourselves," I replied, "In all honesty, I don't want you to feel like a girlfriend, neighbor, buddy, or anything other than who you are. If we want a label, let's go under the label of calling ourselves, honest. We will be honest with one another. That means I will be totally honest with you about my feelings and thoughts and I would like the same from you."

"I like that," she said, while squeezing me tighter, "I will be totally honest with you too. To start out, I honestly don't want to go home, but I have to go feed Lisa's pet hamster and do a load of laundry. I am running out of scrubs."

I walked her to her front door where we shared another deep and passionate kiss.

"Good night, Lee, my protector," she said as she let go of my hand, "thank you for a perfect evening."

"Good night, Chrissy, my queen," I returned, "I will message you tomorrow from the firehouse."

We messaged one another the next day with silly and flirting messages. I could not wait for the shift to end so I could see her again. Although we had only shared kisses, some passionate, and deep kisses, I felt drawn to her. No red flags of caution waved inside of my mind warning me to not pursue Chrissy. So, with the thought of proceeding with due regard, I allowed the thoughts of us being together, to settle in my mind.

"Mind if I hang out at your pool after class," she had texted, "I want to keep working on my tan."

"It is yours to use," I replied, "If you need anything from the house, like a drink or to use the bathroom, the side door leads directly into a bathroom and is locked with a coded lock."

I gave her the code, then had to leave when the call came out for a vehicle accident.

When I returned to the firehouse and retrieved my phone, I burst out laughing. Chrissy had sent me over twenty texts. The fourth message she sent said that she realized I was either out on a call or deciding to ignore her, so, she was going to send me messages to either read when I got back or until I stopped ignoring her.

"I couldn't ignore you," I responded, "We were called out on a vehicle accident."

"I have a question," she said, "now that I have access to your house, what would keep me from snooping and finding out all of your dirty little secrets? I mean, I am just asking since we are being honest with one another."

"I don't have dirty little secrets, I think. lol," I typed, "If I did, I wouldn't have given you my door code, or, I wouldn't mind you finding them out. Just to be honest."

Later that day, I received a text and a picture from Chrissy.

"Missing you, wish you were here," it said, "Thanks for the code, your iced tea is the best."

The picture was of her smiling and holding a glass of iced tea as she reclined in a chair next to the pool. I noticed tan lines on her shoulders indicating her top straps were pulled away. She was laying next to the pool either topless or nude and the thought caused me to instantly harden.

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself," I typed, "Um, are you sure you would like me there right now, it looks like you are working on removing your tan lines."

She replied with a wink-faced emoji.

"I am going to be really honest with you," she typed after a few minutes, "will that be okay?"

"Of course," I returned, "if I don't respond, please don't think I am ignoring you. I have no idea when someone will call 911 and I will have to leave."

"Okay," she typed, "keep your phone with you, okay?"

"Okay," I said, "but I still wouldn't be able to respond."

"I understand," she replied, "Okay, being honest and transparent here. Our kissing, yesterday, was the farthest I have ever been with a guy. It kind of scared me how much I enjoyed it and wanted to kiss you even more. I wanted more. I have never kissed anyone as I kissed you and I wanted more."

"I was kind of scared too," I said, "I haven't kissed anyone like that since Cassy. I wanted more too. I have no problem being honest and transparent with you and that scares me too."

"I don't think you understand, Lee," she texted, "That is the farthest I have ever been with anyone. Physically. Period. I am a virgin, Lee."

"Okay, I understood what you meant," I said, "You make it seem like being a virgin is a bad thing. I was a virgin when I got married. I have only been with Cassy. There is beauty in purity. There is beauty in you and you are beauty. Embrace that with both arms."

"But, I wanted more," she said, "I felt you get hard when I was sitting on your lap and I wanted to see you and feel you. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, you are not a bad person at all," I said, "I'm sorry if that upset you, I tried to hide it. I tried to make it where you couldn't feel me."

"I wanted to feel you though," she said, "Did I cause that to happen? Were you excited because of me sitting on your lap?"

"You did cause that to happen," I replied, "No, I had been hard from the time you put your head on my shoulder. Just being with you is a pleasure and it excites me. I am excited right now."

"I like that," she returned, "It pleases me knowing I excite you. I wish you were here."