Another Online Romance

"Hi, babe, I miss you. Let me know when you are finished with the class and back in your hotel room. I know you just left yesterday, but, I really miss you. Psssst...don't tell anyone, but, I touched myself last night while thinking about you. I love you, Lee."

I didn't wait to respond until I got back to the hotel. As soon as we finished with the students and had everything stowed away for the next day's class, I went to the transport bus and checked my phone. Actually, I planned on sending Chrissy a message, letting her know I missed her and I loved her, but, was surprised and a little turned on when I read her message.

"Hi, Honey," I replied, "We are finished with the class for today. We are going to go back to the hotel, get cleaned up, then go get a bite to eat. But, I would much rather eat what you were touching while thinking about me. I like your naughtiness. A lot! I miss you, I love you, and I want to taste you."

I could tell by the timestamp, that Chrissy sent me the message while she was on her lunch break. That would mean she wouldn't see my message until she was getting ready to leave work. I hope she blushed a little when she read my message. When we talked later, I would tell her that her message made me adjust myself because she made me hard.

I received another message, from her, telling me that I am bad because I made her blush and she is getting ready to leave work. She told me to message her when I got back to the hotel if I was not too tired and she planned on taking Lisa to my place to swim tonight.

The thought of Chrissy telling me, instead of asking if she could take Lisa to my place to swim, put a smile on my face. She was comfortable enough with me and our relationship that she knew it would not be an issue to use the pool. She had a key to the house too, but, she told me that if she were to use it when her mom or sister was with her, she would act as if she got it from the ledge above the patio door.

"That way," she told me one night after she had been spanked until her bottom was bright red, "they will think the key is there all of the time. Mom doesn't need to know that I like to sleep in the same bed with you and feel your cock in my mouth as it squirts your hot cum down my throat."

She had laughed so hard from the look on my face after her naughty talk, that she almost peed in the bed. She had gotten up so quickly that she almost fell off of the bed before she ran into the bathroom. The toilet was in line with the doorway and I watched her as she lifted the lid, sat down, and started to pee.

"Don't watch me while I pee," she said while covering her face, "this is so embarrassing."

"I think it's sexy," I replied as I began stroking myself, "I don't know why, but I think it is sexy. By the way, you liked it when you stood next to me and held and aimed me when I peed. So, this is fair play."

"I did like doing that," she admitted, "I want to do that again."

"Lee! Hey, Lee," I heard as a hand shook me, "You going to order, man?"

I snapped back from my daydream and realized I was sitting with a group of firefighters that were waiting for me to order my food. The walk from the bus to the restaurant had been a total blank to me because of the daydream about Chrissy. After I ordered and the rest of the guys placed their order, I knew I was going to get a little bit of ribbing and chops busting.

"Who or what were you thinking about, dude," one guy from another training group asked, "Whatever or whoever it was, must be pretty tasty because of that look you had on your face."

I had been in the fire service long enough to know how to play along and roll with the punches, insults, jabs, and fun.

"I was just thinking about how lucky a person should feel to be sitting here with a group of true professionals," I said smiling, "Yep, a person that is a total amateur should really feel lucky. So, tell me, do you feel lucky sitting with us?"

I know it was a childish jab, but it worked. The focus was taken off of me and because it was a mild insult, it was forgotten and the laughter and fire department stories began.

Some of us decided to head back to the hotel a little earlier than the rest. The other guys decided there were a lot of adult beverages that needed consuming and to have the shuttle bus come back for them in a couple of hours.

Once I returned to the hotel, I sent Chrissy a message to let her know I was back and going to take my shower. She replied that she was home and they had a great time swimming.

"I miss you, Lee," she had typed, " I miss you, I am reading one of your stories, and I am horny."

"What story are you reading," I typed back after I entered the bathroom and locked the door, "are you touching yourself too?"

"I'm reading the one about how the woman wanted to be tied up," she typed back, "The one that he kept telling her she is not forgotten. I am touching myself. I am running my finger between my wet folds right now. Are you stroking yourself too?"

"No," I replied, "I'm still dressed, I just got into the bathroom."

"Take your clothes off, Lee," she typed, "Think of me, kneeling in front of you, stroking you, licking you, and sliding you into my mouth."

I began stroking myself while I was trying to step out of my pants. They had bunched around my ankles and I had to lean against the door to keep my balance. She had turned me on with her words and the imagery she was conveying. I could see her laying on her bed, rubbing herself and also kneeling in front of me.

"Lee," she typed, "are you naked and stroking for me yet?"

"Yes, my love," I responded, "I am."

"Good," she said, "I'm reading another one of your stories and I'm wanting to cum. Tell me, Lee, do you want to bend me over a couch, shove your hard cock into me, and play with my clit with a little vibrator just like the guy did to his girl in the story."

"If it would please you," I replied, "I want to please you, Chrissy."

"I'm going to cum, Lee," she said, "cum with me."

It was one of the fastest times I had gone from being dressed to naked and stroking myself in my life. I lifted the toilet seat and watched ribbon after ribbon of my cum splash into the water. I looked at my phone screen to see if she was messaging me while I continued to stroke. Another surge of excitement flooded through me when I didn't see a text bubble. I knew she was either laying with her legs in the air or feet pressed into the bed while thrusting her hips up and down as she orgasmed. I watched another spray of cum splash down before I began to wipe the head with toilet paper.

"Did you cum with me," she texted about a minute later, "Did I excite you, Lee?"

"You did excite me, my love," I replied, "and yes, I did cum. Fortunately, I was able to aim inside the toilet instead of painting the walls. :P"

"Such a waste of yumminess," she typed, "it should have been on me or in me."

"You are a naughty little thing tonight," I typed, "Are we having an online romance right now?"

"Now, and always," she texted, "you should see how wet I am."

"Show me," I said, "I want to see."

"Nope," she replied, "I don't want any chance of pictures of us getting out. It could ruin our careers."

"I'll send you one," I typed, "No face picture, do you want a picture? If so, what picture do you want."

"Your wet head," she replied instantly, "Please."