A New Nightmare

I watched Chrissy lower the straps to her bathing suit top, turn it around, unfasten the clasp, then set her top to the side. She instinctively covered her breasts with her hands and then slowly lowered them when she noticed me begin to stroke faster.

"I really do excite you, don't I,' she said, "but I don't have big boobs."

"Your nipples are perfect," I replied softly, "remember, I think boobs are overrated."

I noticed her shoulders relax slightly when she realized I was being sincere. She leaned back and continued to watch me stroke while she began to pinch and pull on her hardened nipples.

"I didn't know what you were asking when you said, 'can I'," I said as I continued to stroke, "thank you for letting me see you."

"Honestly, I didn't know what I was asking," she purred, "I felt like asking you if I could."

"You don't need my permission," I smiled, "you can be as sexy as you want."

"I want to show you more, Lee," she whispered, "but, I don't shave all of my pubic hair. I know guys like it bald."

"You show me what you feel comfortable showing me," I replied as I continued to stroke faster, "I love pubic hair, I think it is sexy."

She continued to watch me while she lowered her bottoms. I could see a trimmed pie-shaped patch of pubic hair before she covered it with her hand. My stroking grew even faster when she removed her hand and opened her legs for him.

"I can see it trailing down, Lee," she said in a hoarse whisper, "I really do excite you. Will you let me watch you cum too?"

"Yes, my queen," I growled, "I will cum for you."

She spread her dark lips open for him, exposing her bright pink womanhood. Her finger began to circle and then rub the side of her clit as she watch me continue to stroke. I watched her spread her legs wider when and noticed her clit get harder and her lips begin to swell.

"I am close, Chrissy," I moaned, "I can't hold back."

She moaned at my words and her moan took me over the edge. I squirted with such force, that it shot past my head and landed on the patio chair. Her toes curled and her legs shook while she watched me continue to stroke and then begin to thrust my hips. Stream after stream of my internal desire landed on my chest.

We continued to look at one another and watch how we pleased ourselves in silence. I noticed wetness on her inner thighs and on the towel she had underneath her. The desire to taste her, lick her, and feel her tightness with my tongue was enough to cause me to squirt another ribbon of passion on myself.

"Oh," she purred, "That was a latecomer."

"Nice pun," I said with a smile, "I told you how much you excite me."

"I didn't even mean to use a pun," she giggled, "Just being honest, I don't feel the least bit embarrassed with you seeing me like this or me seeing you like that."

"That pleases me, Chrissy," I said, "You please me. Thank you for letting me see you."

"I have never done anything like that," she said, "I want to do it again sometime. Will that be okay?"

"Yes," I said, "how about now?"

"So soon," she said with wide eyes, "I read that guys have to wait."

"It's been a few minutes," I said with a smile, "I recover quickly. It won't be as much this time, but I will still squirt out for you."

"I want to feel it," she said as she began to rub herself, "I want to feel it squirt onto my hand. Would you do that for me? I don't want to touch you, yet. Not yet, but I want to feel your cum in my hand. Can I?"