The Trampoline

We got very little sleep that night. Chrissy found out that although she has a gag reflex, she enjoyed sliding me into her throat before she began to gag. We ended up fingering, frolicking, flipping over, flicking our tongues, and as many other "F" words you could imagine, except the "Queen mother of all 'F' words. The F dash, dash, dash word."

Neither of us had a bad dream when we slept, and we both fit together comfortably. She snuggled into my side with one hand resting on my chest and her leg on top of my thigh. I will admit I was a little sore and raw, but, I have a high pain tolerance and am happy that I am blessed with that special ability.

When I drifted off to a night of light sleep, I did so with a bit of an ego trip running through my mind. I was laying in my bed with a naked lady, a younger, sexually inexperienced, virgin, curvy, sexy, beautiful, and sexually experimental naked lady, next to me. We had touched one another in some of the most intimate and sensual ways for most of the night, and I was able to keep up with her.

Never one to allow my ego to control me or my hormones, I kissed the top of her head, softly told her she was beautiful and closed my eyes.

She was holding my pillow in her arms, asleep on her side when I exited the bathroom the next morning. I had finished my shower, dressed, and was grabbing the bag I take with me to the firehouse. I walked to the bed, bent down, and kissed her forehead. The sheet we used to cover up with overnight had slightly pulled away exposing her butt cheeks. I was very tempted to walk to the other side of the bed and rub them, give them a kiss, and a gentle pat too, but, I didn't want to wake her.

I sent her a message at the beginning of my shift to make sure she was able to wake up, take a shower, eat the breakfast I had waiting for her, take her belongings back to her house, and make it to class on time. She texted back and informed me she was drying off after her shower and was going to make it to class in plenty of time.

"You gave me a hickey," she typed, "next to my right nipple. I like it."

"I wanted to give you a couple of more this morning," I responded, "Actually, I wanted to rub and kiss your sexy butt cheeks. Then give them hickies. But, I didn't want to wake you up."

"You were going to kiss my butt," she sent, "I didn't know you were a butt kisser,"

"Only yours," I said.

"I'm going to miss seeing and being with you," she said, "thank you for respecting my fences. By the way, you can kiss me wherever you want."

"Good," I said, "tones just dropped, got a call. Kisses honey."

"Kisses back," she responded.

Our relationship, over the next year, continued to deepen. We comfortably kissed and held hands in front of her mom and sister. Lisa's chorus of the "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" song waned over time and Sarah, turning her head when I kissed Chrissy goodnight turned to, "Hurry up and kiss, you love birds, so I can lock the door."

Chrissy would spend the night whenever Sara and Lisa were out of town and became very comfortable walking around the house, out on the lanai, and swimming in the pool naked. She would face away from me then slowly bend over and shake her hips in my face. A little squeal or "yip" would escape her lips when I gave her bottom a little swat or grab her hips and pull her holes up to my mouth. Other times she would reach in front of me, placing her nipples in front of my face. I would have to succumb to temptation and begin to fondle and suckle them.

Although we spent a lot of time naked with one another, we never went beyond the fence. I respected her and her decision to wait and wanted her to be able to trust me, not only in our physical relationship, but in our emotional, and mental relationships too. Trust is important to me. I trust my crew-mates with my life and they trust me with theirs. With Chrissy, the trust I wanted to establish and maintain went beyond the physical, it was a deep, soul-searching trust. I will admit it, I was falling in love with her, and showing her I trusted her and she could trust me, was my way of telling her I loved her without using words. But, I didn't want to flat out tell her I loved her without showing her how deep my love for her ran.