Surprises

Lisa surprised her mom and Chrissy with her response to the engagement.

Chrissy told me the conversation went as follows:

"It's about time he asked for you to marry him," she said, "I like him and I like how he treats you, mom. I'm going to call him, Cap, not dad. He said that would be okay."

"Wait," said Sarah, "You knew he was going to ask me?"

"Yup," Lisa replied, "He asked me for permission or my blessing or whatever, a couple of weeks ago. I told him that I was surprised he didn't ask earlier, but, he could only marry you if I could call him, Cap. He agreed and that is that."

"He asked you before I even knew about it," Chrissy said, "That's not fair."

"Not fair," Sarah laughed, "She knew before I did."

Lisa appreciated and flaunted her status of already knowing about the proposal before anyone else. Cap knew what he was doing by talking to Lisa. I had told him about how Lisa responded to our engagement and her misunderstanding about my position in the family. He had informed her that we were not there to replace her dad and how he wanted to make her mom happy.

Sarah and Cap agreed to live in Sarah's house after the wedding in order to allow Lisa the comfort of a consistent homestead. Their engagement lasted three months before they had their wedding. It was a small engagement with me as the best man and both, Chrissy and Lisa as matrons of honor.

Lisa stayed at our house while Cap and Sarah enjoyed their honeymoon. It was an adjustment for us to have someone stay at our house. Chrissy and I kept shorts and robes next to our bed in order to remind us to cover up before leaving the bedroom.

"I love my little sister," Chrissy had told me one night while we were in bed, "but, I can't wait for her to go back home tomorrow. I didn't realize how loud and vocal I was during sex. With her in the house, I caught myself last night clenching my jaw last night while you were licking me, so she wouldn't hear me."

"I love how vocal you are," I said as I turned on my side and began to rub my hand through her pubic hair, "It is a huge turn-on for me."

"Good," she said as she reached over and began to stroke me, "I don't plan on getting any quieter. Plus, I want to try some new things."

"New things," I questioned, "Like what."

"Like, a blindfold," she said as she climbed on top of me and guided me inside of her, "blindfold and orgasm denial."

"Mmm," I moaned, "good girl. I want to try something too."

"Like what," she said as she intensified her hip movements, "tell me what you want."

"Like, umm," I said as I tried to concentrate on what I wanted to say, "Like you squeezing, slapping, and pulling my sack."

"You would like that," she asked as her grinding continued, "you want me to cause you a bit of pain?"

"Yes, ma'am," I groaned, "I'm going to cum now."

"Good boy," she growled in my ear after she lowered her body down, "I'm cumming too."

I had never said, "Yes, ma'am," to her, ever. But, the words and meaning behind them seemed to electrify her orgasm. She continued to grind, growl, and thrust herself onto my rod as she came. I felt her bite onto my neck and could hear her growl, whimper, and howl into my skin while she continued her ride into the land of ecstasy.

Fortunately, the guest bedroom was located on the other side of the house and the orgasmic bellows that escaped our mouths didn't make it past our bedroom door.

After kissing Chrissy the next morning, and checking to make sure Lisa was safe and sound in her bed, I left for work with a feeling of fullness in my heart. I knew Lisa would be safe inside our house, and I knew she would be snuggled comfortably in the bed, but, it felt good to check on her before I left for work.

We, as firefighters, may seem and are hard and tough on the outside. Many of us allow that hardness and toughness to infiltrate our thoughts, personal lives, and hearts too. When we allow the callousness we have to wear on our outside to take hold and spread like a cancerous tumor we begin to lose ourselves.

The empathy we show for others becomes an act.

We have all of the answers and no other answer or suggestion is accepted.

If someone else's answer or suggestion is better than ours, we take it personally and as a challenge.

We couldn't care less about the pleasures of others, we only want pleasure for ourselves.

Basically, we become narcissistic jerks.

However, some of us are narcissistic jerks before we allow the internal hardness to begin. Once the pre narcissist allows that to happen, they become almost impossible to work and live with. They become the firefighters that take unnecessary risks that endanger the lives of themselves and their crew-mates.

I believe if it wasn't for Cap setting up and encouraging me to get help after Cassy was murdered and then meeting Chrissy, I would have become one of those types. Kissing my wife, checking on the safety of another, knowing I am loved, and having a reason to check my ego, will keep the narcissistic part away. I will still be a jerk at times, but Chrissy helps keep that part in check.

Chrissy messaged me after Cap and Sarah arrived. She said they had a fantastic time and Lisa was excited to get back home. She wanted to invite them over for dinner on the lanai the next night so they could tell us about their honeymoon.

"That would be great," I replied, "We will fix a nice dinner, listen to their stories, well, the ones they can tell publicly, then get rid of them so I can taste you for dessert."

"Stop that," she replied, "That's my mom you're talking about. I don't want to even think about them doing naughty stuff. I do like the idea of dessert though."

I arrived home the next morning to find Chrissy awake, fixing coffee, and pulling out a coffee cake from the oven. She loved weekend days when neither of us had to work. It was Sunday and we planned on getting a lot of yard and housework finished before dinner that night.

She was in a very flirty and teasing mood that morning. She was wearing a robe and when she turned around holding the coffee cake in her oven-mitted hands, the robe was opened up, exposing her body to me.

"Mmm," I said, "dessert before breakfast."

"Nope," she replied, "breakfast, then yard work. You will get dessert later."

She would take every opportunity she could to rub against me, brush my hardness with her hand, and sit with her legs spread, knowing it was driving me crazy. Every time I advanced towards her or said anything about playing, she would cinch up the robe and tell me if I kept it up, no play later.

She had become quite masterful at teasing me and she knew I loved every teasing action she did. Her walk, movements, and looks had become tools she had in her toolbox of flirtation and teasing. The title of master craftsperson of flirting and teasing would be given to her if it were an acknowledged title.

Knowing she was in total control, I finished my coffee cake, drank my coffee, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had stripped my clothes off and put them in the hamper before I exited the bathroom. Thinking about mowing the lawn and other yard work had caused my throbbing shaft to become flaccid.

However, as I stepped into the bathroom, the little guy sprang to life in an instant. He stood on end and saluted the world before my brain realized what was happening.

Chrissy had positioned herself on the bed, on her hands and knees with her bottom facing me. I could see a sparking round object in her bottom and her tight lips puffy and wet. She had taken off the robe and I could see her hard nipples sway as she moved on the bed.