A New Experience

I had never had a more difficult shift at the firehouse in my life. I was able to compartmentalize my personal life with professional life with ease. No patient or situation I worked with suffered under my hand due to my mind drifting. However, when I returned to my bunk, I was unable to think of anything but Chrissy.

The next morning, I went to Starbucks and ordered two, tall Caramel Macchiatos with a lot of whipped cream on top. I drove to the building Chrissy was having class and sent her a message.

"I have something hot and sweet for you," I typed, well aware of the double entendre I typed, "If you come out to the parking lot, you can have it."

"Are you flirting with me," she texted back, "That sounds pretty naughty, I can't believe you sent that."

"Now I know how your mind works, you intrigue me even more," I responded, "however, I have a tall Caramel Macchiato with extra whip for you."

Ten seconds later the front door flew open and Chrissy emerged with a huge smile on her face.

"You are bad, you know that," she said as she reached me, "You are a tease, you are bad, you know me too well, and I really like that."

She took the offered drink, took a sip, and released a satisfied, "ahhh."

"Enjoy your class," I said after taking a drink of my coffee, "Will you come over after class?"

"My class ends at 12:30," she replied, "I will be over after I drop my stuff off and get into my bathing suit."

"Perfect," I said, "Have fun and I am making a seafood salad."

"Kiss me, Lee," she said suddenly, "I miss feeling your lips, please kiss me before I go back inside."

I leaned down and kissed her, deeply. She swooned as we pulled apart, so I wrapped my arm around her to hold her still. We looked into each other's eyes for a long minute, then I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Go back to class, my queen," I said softly, "Don't let this ogre keep you away too long."

"Yes, my protector," she whispered, "I'll see you soon."

After I returned to my house, I rearranged two reclining patio chairs next to the pool. I sat them next to one another, facing opposite directions with a small table in between. The thought of us reclining, enjoying iced tea, and being able to look at one another while we talked caused me to smile.

"Honeeyyyy, I'm Hooooome," I heard from beyond the fence, "I am going to change then come over. Okay?"

"Yesssss," I replied, "Hurrrryyy uuuuup, I misssss yoooouuuu."

I heard her giggle as she turned away from the fence. The patio table was set except for the iced tea. I went inside, grabbed the glasses and the pitcher, turned to exit the patio door, and stopped. Chrissy was standing next to the pool, wearing a two-piece bathing suit. I was pleased she felt comfortable enough around me to not try to cover her body, but, the suit looked like one of Cassy's.

"Had she come into the house and gone through my stuff," I thought, "would she do that?"

She hadn't seen me so I placed the tea and glasses down on the counter and went into my bedroom. I had saved some of Chrissy's clothes including her favorite bathing suit. It was inside of my dresser, below my t-shirts. I soon realized after I opened the drawer she hadn't touched my clothes or even been through the house. I fold my shirts a specific way and even the best thief could not have lifted my shirts, looked at the bathing suit, and replaced everything back in the exact way I keep my drawer. I felt foolish for looking. I needed to learn to trust.

"I like your bathing suit," I said as I walked out onto the patio with the drinks, "the pink color will make your tan look even darker."

"This is my favorite suit," she said after thanking me for the iced tea, "I have had it forever and have had to mend it a few times, but I love the color. I just don't wear it in front of people too often. If you haven't noticed, I am not what people would call thin and I have no boobs."

"You look perfect," I replied, "and boobs are overrated anyway. Nipples are sexy, boobs are not bad, but nipples are where it is at."

"Wow," she chuckled, "getting a little naughty, are we?"

"Not meaning to be," I said with a smile, "just being honest."

While we ate, I asked her about her future profession, what inspired her to pursue the life of a vet, and where she planned on going after graduation. I enjoy learning new things and love hearing passion about a profession from someone as attractive as Chrissy.

After lunch, I extended my hand and led her to the patio chairs.

"I thought we would be comfortable talking in the chairs," I said, "we get to recline, talk, and I can see you."

"Oh, stop," she said blushing, "you act like I am something special."

"You are," I replied, "to me."

Her face paled as she reached for her iced tea and took three quick sips. She was unable to look at me when she put her glass back on the table and appeared at a loss for words. She looked as if she had a lot to say, but didn't know how to say it.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," I said softly, "I never want to make you feel uncomfortable or embarrass you."

"But I enjoyed it," she suddenly said, "I felt you get excited and I wanted to feel you even more. I could feel you and it excited me more than I have ever felt."

I looked at her with my mouth agape. She suddenly realized I meant I didn't want to embarrass her by telling her she was special to me. Her face paled once again, she stood up and quickly walked to the patio table.

"I can't believe," she stammered, "I am so sorry, I thought, oh god I am so..."

I walked up behind her and hugged her.

"Stop it," I said firmly, "come back and sit with me. Please. I am actually begging you to not leave. Come sit back down."

I sat in my chair after leading her to hers. After a long minute of her not looking at me and taking multiple sips of her tea, she slowly raised her eyes and looked into mine.

"Let's talk about it," I said, "Okay?"

"Okay," she replied.

"You excite me, Chrissy," I started, "beyond the physical expression you felt from me, you excite me deeper than I can express. I think you are beautiful. I can't stop myself from getting hard and I try to hide it the best I can so I won't embarrass you. I don't want to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable."

"Are you excited now," she asked, "deeply and physically?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Can I see," she asked, "Will you show me?"

"You want me to pull my swimming trunks down," I asked, "and show you?"

"Since we are being honest with one another," she returned, "Yes, I do."

I reached into my trunks, gripped my hardened shaft with my right hand, then lowered my trunks with my left. She watched me pull it free from my shorts as I kicked off my trunks. She blushed, bit her lip, and giggled when she looked down and noticed her nipples were hard.

"I guess I can get hard too," she said and giggled again, "I have never seen one before, Lee. In real life."

I watched her bite her lip again as I gripped myself and began to stroke it slowly.

"This is what I do sometimes when I think about you," I said, "Is that okay? I do this until I cum."

"It's perfect," she whispered, "I have never seen this before."

I bent my right leg and turned towards her, giving her a full view of my shaft. I continued to stroke until precum glistened on the tip of my head.

"This is precum," I said as I dipped my finger in it and pulled it away, "It is clear and will trail down my head sometimes."

"Lee," she moaned, "can I?"

"Yes," I answered, not knowing what she was going to ask, "Yes, please."