Shall We Play?

By 5:30, I had consumed a cup of coffee, written over a thousand words in my attempt to describe my dream, and had the coffee cake out of the oven. I didn't know what time Chrissy normally woke up for school, but, I thought a 5:35 wake-up call would work.

I walked into the bedroom, kneeled next to the bed, leaned in, and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Honey," I said softly, "It's time to get up and have some breakfast."

Surprisingly, she opened her eyes slowly and smiled at me. I didn't want to scare her by waking her up too quickly and making her think she was in a compromised situation.

"I don't want the dream to end," she said as she stretched, "just 5 more minutes."

I laughed, stood up, and held out my hand to her.

"I wasn't sure of your class time," I said, "so, I woke you up a little early."

She suddenly turned her head and looked at me, sat up, then began looking around the room.

"I'm really in your bedroom," she said, "It wasn't all a dream."

"I'm not sure what you were dreaming," I said with a smile, "but, I am sure that breakfast is ready."

She reached for my hand and walked into the kitchen with me. After she sat at the table and began to nibble on a piece of the coffee cake, I poured coffee and juice for the both of us.

"I have never slept in bed with anyone before," she said between sips of her juice, "I liked sleeping next to you, I had nice dreams."

"I liked sleeping next to you too," I replied, "I didn't have dreams, and it felt wonderful. Would you like to sleep in my bed with me again tonight? I am on shift tomorrow and will need to leave before you get out of bed, but, your mom and sister will be getting back soon and it may be the only opportunity for you to get a full night's sleep next to someone."

"You said we could play, Lee," she said with a mischievous look in her eyes, "I want us to play if I spend the night."

"We will play, if you would like," I said, "I know I want to, but I am not going to pressure you, Chrissy."

"You're not pressuring me, at all," she said after she sipped her juice, "Can we have some more of this juice after I get out of class? It is delicious, what kind is it?"

"Pineapple juice," I said with a smile, "We can have all of the pineapple juice you want."

After we finished eating breakfast, I walked her to the gate and bent down for a kiss. She turned her head and offered me her cheek after she said she had morning breath. I turned her face toward mine and planted a closed-lipped kiss on her lips.

"I had kissed your lips earlier," I said, "I wanted to feel them on mine again, morning breath or not."

"My last class ends at 1:00 today," she said, "do you want me to come on over or message you first."

"Come over as soon as you can," I said after kissing her again, "If I'm not outside, the house will be unlocked and you can come in when you get here."

"See you soon," she said then winked, "I want to play with you."

As she turned to walk out of the gate, I gave her a quick swat on the butt. She jumped and let out a little squeak then giggled as she scurried to her house.

We sent messages back and forth during the day, some flirty and some as casual conversation. I ordered food to be delivered before she arrived so we could spend the evening alone and uninterrupted. I felt butterflies in my stomach all day long in anticipation of what type of playing she wanted to do. I wanted to help her explore her desires and have her not feel encumbered in any way. My goal was to help her feel comfortable with wanting to try anything she wanted and make sure she did not feel dirty or wrong because of things she has heard from friends.

"I can't believe you," she texted, "If I wasn't able to keep a straight face, I would have embarrassed myself."

"What are you talking about," I asked, "How did I almost embarrass you?"

"Pineapple juice," she replied, "my friend asked me why I was drinking pineapple juice when the guy was the one that was supposed to drink it."

"Pineapple juice is a good and healthy drink," I said, "It's not just for guys."

"You knew what I wanted to try," she said, "that is why we drank it this morning."

"I don't know what you are talking about," I responded, "hurry home, I miss you."

I was laughing so hard during our responses, that my stomach ended up hurting. Once I stopped laughing, the butterflies returned, and I had to adjust my hardening manhood.

"Exactly what is she wanting to try," I thought, "Is she really wanting to get that intimate?"

The food arrived at 1:15 and at 1:25, I heard Chrissy call from the kitchen, "Honey, I'm hoooooooome!"

I walked out of the laundry room, where I had finished folding my last load of clothes, walked over to her, pressed her against the wall while holding her arms above her head, and kiss her deeply, open-mouthed, and long.

"Hi, baby," I said hoarsely, as we pulled away, "I missed you."

Her face was pale, her eyes wide, and her breath coming in great gasps. She reached up, wrapped her hands around my head, pulled my face to her, and began to kiss me again.

"I missed you too," she gasped as we pulled away, "so much."

"Are you hungry," I asked, "I had food delivered so we could stay in tonight."

"I'm hungry for you," she giggled, "I think I just said my first naughty talk."

I chuckled, grabbed her hand, and led her to the lanai. Iced tea awaited us in sweating glasses next to a cheese and charcuterie board on the table.

"We need to talk," I said after we had sat, "It may seem a little awkward or you may feel embarrassed, but, we need to talk about what kind of play you want to do."

"I want to taste you," she said suddenly, "I don't know if I want to feel you squirt into my mouth, but, I want to feel you in my mouth and then taste your cum."

"Well," I said with a smile, "you don't seem a bit embarrassed at all. That makes me happy. Since we really are honest with one another, I want to taste you too."

"I want that too, Lee," she said, "but I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to seem demanding."

"Chrissy," I said after I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed the tips of her fingers, "you can request anything you want and it would not be demanding. There may come a time that you want to take a little bit of control and demand things, and that would be okay too. It is part of finding your likes and dislikes."

"I'm excited, Lee," she said after sipping on her tea, "I'm excited that you are so understanding and not pushy. I'm excited because I feel comfortable with my body for the first time in my life. I'm excited because you make me feel wanted."

"You are wanted, honey," I said as I stood, "I want you, all of you. I want to taste you now. Would you like to go into the bedroom or do you want to play a little out here?"

"Bedroom, please," she moaned, "I want to taste you in the bedroom."

I extended my hand to her and held it as she stood. We embraced and I could feel her tremble in my arms. The feeling of her trembling caused me to hold her a little tighter, comforting her, allowing her the chance to change her mind if she wanted. Then she pulled away and tugged my hand towards the house.

"It is time," she said, "Let's see if the pineapple juice worked. Shall we play?"