Tying the Knot

I walked to her backpack, picked it up, and paused.

"What's wrong," she asked in a teasing tone, "why did you stop? Afraid that something will  jump out at you?"

She had turned to her side, propped her head up, on one hand, her bottom leg straight, her top leg bent, and her free hand rubbing the inside of her thighs. I stood frozen in amazement at her ability to elevate the sexual desire in me so quickly.

"You like watching me, Lee," she purred, "do you like watching me dip my finger in my tight, little, wet, hole for you too?"

She slid her middle finger inside of her open lips and then began to circle her hard clit.

"Yes," I said breathlessly, "Yes, I do."

"Open the backpack," she moaned, "Open it and use what's inside, my love."

I emptied the contents of the backpack onto the bed. She had bought, a new rope, a blindfold, a small vibrator, and nipple clamps.

Her rubbing intensified as I opened the package containing the vibrator, inserted the battery, and turned it on. She turned onto her back and lifted her legs while continuing to rub when I uncoiled the rope and began to pace around the bed while tying different knots.

"You remember our safe word," I said while pacing, "You remember the word and will use it if you need it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lee," she moaned, "I remember the word and will use it if I have to."

"Not if you have to," I corrected, "If you need to. Don't wait until you can't stand the feeling, pain, anticipation, or anything else that would eventually leave a negative memory for you, honey."

"I understand," she said, "Lee, I just came."

"Good girl," I said as I situated the blindfold over her eyes, "Such a good girl."

I wanted her first experience in bondage to be a pleasurable introduction to submission. She bit her bottom lip and gently began to thrust her hips when I lifted her arms above her head. I quickly created, what we call in the fire service, a handcuff knot. I slipped her wrists through the two openings the knot creates and cinched them, bringing her wrists together. Both of the working ends of the rope were looped around the headboard and then under her knees. After lifting and holding her legs open with the rope, I placed the working ends of the rope in her hands.

"If you need relief and forget the safe word," I explained, "All you have to do is let go of the ropes. The knot I tied will allow your legs to lower and the tension around your wrists to less lessen if you release the rope. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said then giggled, "I just called you Sir and I didn't mean to. I kinda liked it. I love you, Lee."

"I love you too, Chrissy," I said after I leaned down and kissed her, "This is all about honesty, trust, and pleasure. You will need to tell me what you like or don't like. I am going to read you, my love, and learn your body, wants, and desires by your unspoken responses too."

"Yes, Sir," she said without giggling, "I'm yours."

I turned on the vibe and held it next to her ear before I ran it down her cheek and neck. While teasing her, I watched her nipples harden and pucker. My excitement increased as I watched her nipples. I wanted to suckle and rub them, but, I had a plan and needed to stick to it. My plan was to satisfy her and give her the experience she wanted and desired. There would be a time for me to pleasure myself by sucking her nipples, but, that time would be later.

I traced the vibe around her jawline before I walked it down her neck and circled her nipples. She moaned and arched her back as I pinched one nipple while running the vibe onto and around the other.

"I like it, Lee," she groaned with pleasure, "I'm wet, Lee. I like it."

I had seen her wetness begin to spread on the sheet and smiled at her attempt to verbalize her pleasure.

"Good," I said softly into her ear, "That pleases me, my love."

While I ran the vibe down her tummy, I placed a clamp on her right nipple. She let out a small, Oh, then smiled. Encouraged by her response, I placed the other clamp onto her left nipple and then lowered the vibe to her lips. I rested it between her lips and next to her clit.

"I'm cumming, Lee," she yelled, "I can't stop!"

She had released the ropes and planted her feet onto the bed as she ground her hips onto my hand. The vibe slid along her opening, spreading her wetness with each grinding motion. I leaned down and began to kiss her while I held the vibe in place with one hand and pulled the back of her hair with the other. One orgasm followed the other after I tightened the clamps, pulled the rope tighter, and held her head in place while pulling her hair.

I switched off the vibe, released her from the rope, and loosened the clamps after a long wail of pleasure erupted from her throat. She needed a short break in order to hydrate and think about the experience. I wanted her to be able to tell me what she liked best and what she was not as fond of experiencing. I had an idea by watching her reactions, but, hearing her verbalize her experience would add to the erotic situation.

After we rested, drank water, and talked, I told her to lay on her tummy.

"I, um," she stuttered, "Lee, I'm not sure about anything anal right now if that's what you are planning. I mean, I like it when you rub the outside and play with it with your finger or tongue, but I'm not sure about a vibe or anything."

"Thank you for telling me," I said as I rubbed her butt cheeks, "However, I wasn't planning anything like that at all. Now, lower your blindfold."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, "Wow, calling you Sir turns me on for."

Her sentence ended abruptly when my hand landed on her butt cheek creating a sharp crack sound and leaving a red reminder of the impact.

"That stung," she yelped, "I wasn't expecting that. Can I watch you do the next one?"

Knowing she wanted another spanking, I lowered my hand two more times in quick succession.

"Mark me, Lee," she cried while lifting her butt into the air, "I want this. Mark me as yours."

Eventually, she rose to all fours while being spanked. The nipple clamps hung and swayed with each impact and her juices began to trail down her inner thighs. I kneeled behind her and began to lick her holes and lap at her wetness while I began to remove my clothes. She backed herself into my face and moaned she was cumming again, as I started to stroke myself.

I encouraged her to lay on her side after her last orgasm and to remove her blindfold. While continuing to stroke myself, I kneeled in front of her face.

"Look how wet you make me," I groaned, "Because of you, I am hard and dripping wet."

"Good boy," she grinned, "Now, slide your hardness into my mouth and squirt your wetness into my throat."

Our sweating, moaning, purring, and electrified bodies fit together perfectly while we took a break and rested.

"I didn't know if I would enjoy getting spanked," she said, "but I do. Kind of like some of your characters, Lee. You took away my stress and worries but left me with a reminder that I will be able to trust and count on you."

"I enjoyed it too," I admitted, "I love pleasing you, Chrissy. It pleases me when I know you are pleased."

"I feel the same way," she said, "I know exactly what you mean."

We both sighed at the same time, laughed because of the simultaneous sigh, then snuggled into one another again.

"Chrissy," I said after we had been silent for a while, "I'm going to leave you."