Paradise Found

"I don't want you to treat me like I will break, Lee," she said as she gripped my shaft and positioned it at her waiting hole, "I know it's going to hurt a little. I'm yours and I want to feel you stretch me to fit you."

I watched her forehead crease, heard her emit a gasp, and saw her bite her lip as I slid my hardness inside of her. She sucked in air between her teeth and said, "ow", as I held myself still. I was about ready to pull out in order to ease her pain, however, when I began to pull, she gripped my butt with her hands, dug her nails into my flesh, and pulled me back, deep inside of her.

"You own all of me now, Lee," she said in a husky voice, "make the pain go away now by taking me farther, my love. Take all of me and own me."

It had been so long since I had intercourse, being with Chrissy for the first time felt like I too was giving her my virginity. The only difference was, that I was able to last a lot longer than I did with Cassy our first time.

"Do you think it will hurt when we do it again," she asked me after I had cleaned us up with a warm, wet towel I had waiting next to the bed, "The pain went away the longer we did it, but, do you think it will hurt again this next time?"

"I believe it will," I answered, "but it won't be as intense as the first time. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am beyond okay, Lee," she said as she climbed on top of me, "I am married to you, I am no longer a virgin because of our love, and I am getting ready to slide your hard, hot, and throbbing cock into my tight, wet, and throbbing pussy."

She gingerly lowered herself on me, while gripping my hardness in one hand and clenching my chest hair in the other. Watching her control the experience was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever seen. She teased her clit with the head, using me like a dildo, then began to lower herself onto me. With her elbows and forearms resting on my belly and chest, she began to piston herself on me while slowly increasing the speed and depth of insertion.

Once she had me fully inside of her, she pulled her upper body up, ran her hands down my chest, and smiled at me.

"I marked you, Lee," she said with a devilish grin, "I'm not even going to apologize either. You have scratches and fingernail marks all over your chest and sides. My marks, on you."

The longer she talked, the more excited she became. She began to rock her hips, grinding her clit on my pelvis as she felt my hardness continue to stretch and throb. Unable to control her excitement any longer, she began to ride me, slamming herself down on me harder and faster with each movement.

I had found paradise. I was making love to my beautiful wife, on our wedding night, and she was using me for her pleasure. Our passionate lovemaking turned into passionate, animalistic, raw, and hardcore sex. I knew she still felt pain but she pushed herself through the pain and was beginning to enjoy feeling me inside of her, stretching and filling her intimately.

"I've waited for you, Lee," she moaned, "I've waited my life for this and you are the one."

Hearing her pleasure, raw and aloud, pushed me past my ability to hold contain my orgasm.

"I feel it, Lee," she cooed, "I feel you squirting inside of me. You're marking me as yours, Lee. I'm yours and you're mine."

She lowered her mouth to mine and moaned into my mouth while she kissed me and reached her own orgasm.

She shuddered in ecstasy then lowered herself, laid at my side, and rested her head on my chest. I could feel each scratch she inscribed onto my back, sides, and chest. She had marked me and I loved her for it. While she rested her head on my chest, I could hear her sigh and feel her snuggle into me tightly.

"I love you," she said as she ran her hand up and down my chest, "I love you so much and I'm really not sorry for scratching you."

"I love you too, Chrissy," I said after kissing the top of her head, "It would make me sad if you did apologize for scratching me. I love your marks and I love you even more for giving them to me."

We slept in short naps throughout the night between times of petting, sucking, licking, scratching, and raw sex. We both had slight smiles on our lips the next morning as we entered the shuttle that would take us to our port. The driver, who looked a lot like my medic friend, Lisa, smiled at us with her own slight smile. She knew, by our smiles and demeanor, we were newlyweds and had been doing all sorts of naughty deeds the night before. I wasn't sure if she could detect that we were newlyweds because of our smile, fiery passion in our eyes for one another, sexual pheromones being emitted from the two of us, or if she had that innate ability to know people, just like Lisa.

After we exited the shuttle and she shook my hand, she leaned into Chrissy and whispered something in her ear. I watched Chrissy's eyes widen a little as a little smile spread on her lips while the shuttle driver spoke. After she pulled away, she winked at Chrissy and then at me before she entered the shuttle bus.

"What was that all about," I asked as we walked to the ship, "She made your eyes widen."

"I'll tell you when we get to our cabin," she said, "You know what? She kinda reminds me of your medic friend, Lisa."

"I thought the same thing," I said while laughing, "But, tell me now, please. We have a while to wait until we get to our cabin."

"She told me," Chrissy said after looking to make sure no one could hear her, "to make sure that pleasure is a two-way street. It's not all about him being pleased but I am to be pleased too. Then she said, be sure he pulls your hair sometimes. It really puts a spark in the relationship."

I felt my eyes widen, my face blush, and my jaw drop.

"She really said that," I asked, "Wow, that was pretty bold."

"Mmhmm," Chrissy replied, "I think it's funny that she could tell we were newlyweds. I also think it's funny that she has no idea that you try to make sure you are pleasing me and I am trying to make sure I am pleasing you."

"Honey, listen," I said, "It won't always be like that. I don't have to cum every time we play or make love. Sometimes, it will please me more to help you orgasm, pamper you, give you a massage, or just sit and hold hands. I don't want you to think I'm not pleased unless I cum. In turn, I also know you won't feel like having sex all of the time but would be pleased with other touch or just holding one another. We are going to learn so much about what excites us as long as we keep communicating and staying honest with our wants and needs."

"I understand," she said, "As of right now, I do want you to enter me, a lot. I know we will need to take a break because I am a little bit sore, but I am excited about you pulling my hair. I want to try doggie style with you pulling my hair, okay?"

That night was filled with hair pulling, butt spanking, moaning, growling, scratching, biting, and as many sexual pleasures as we could think of doing.

We had experienced paradise while on our honeymoon and knew our love, lust, and passion for one another would grow during our marriage. We also knew we would experience ups and downs as well as surprises.

The first big surprise happened the week after we had returned to work. I was at the firehouse when my former Captain walked in and told me he needed to talk to me.

"It's about your mother-in-law," he said, "We need to go talk in private, Lee."