Fences

She took me out of her mouth and began to stroke me. A smile broke out on her face as she aimed my cum onto my chest and belly. I watched her eyes sparkle and her tongue lick her lips while her hand continued to pump my shaft.

"I caused that," she said, "I am doing this, aren't I? It's because of me."

"It is," I growled, "Because of you, for you, and only you."

"I'm sorry I took my mouth off," she said after I had stopped squirting out, "I didn't know if I wanted to do that or not."

"No, apologies," I said as I rubbed her thighs, "I want you to enjoy yourself."

She released my cock and began to swirl her finger in the cum that rested on my stomach. After running her finger back and forth and making sure it was coated, she lifted it to her mouth and sucked it clean. A look of naughty appeared on her face, honestly, that is the only way I could describe how she looked at me, as she straddled my legs, looked into my eyes, lowered her mouth, and began to lick my cum off of my chest and belly.

"I'm sorry I am so hairy," I said as she continued to lick, "I will use clippers and trim my chest hair."

"No, apologies," she said as she kissed one of my nipples and gave it a little nibble, "I don't mind at all."

The way she was positioned on top of me, how she looked into my eyes, and the bite on my nipple, caused me to start to harden once again.

"Mmm," she purred, "you are getting hard again. That's fast. I heard it can take a while for a guy to get hard again after he cums."

"I recover quickly," I growled, "You may want to get off of me."

Instead of getting off of the top of me, she reached down and positioned my hardness between her lips. She began to grind on the shaft of my cock, watching it rub the outside of her lips and clit. The wet head would peek out on each downward thrust. Her hands were on my chest, gripping handfuls of my chest hair, and her head was tilted down, watching her lips surround my hardness.

"I'm cumming, Lee," she said as she ground down harder and faster, "I'm going to cum on your hard cock. Now! I'm cumming on your hard cock now, Lee."

I had reached up and gripped her thighs as she bore down. The intensity of her passion and the feeling of her flesh on mine was a deluge of pleasure. Begin careful not to enter her, I began to thrust until I came.

"Oh god, Lee," she growled, "your cumming again. With me."

She lowered herself on top of me after her last orgasmic wave ended. Our breathing came in gasps accompanied by moans of pleasure that escaped our throats. After she caught her breath, she put her lips to mine and began to kiss me. Suddenly, she sat up and got off of me, and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't have done that."

"No, apologies," I repeated, "You have nothing to be sorry about. It was pleasurable and you were able to do what you wanted."

"I'm not talking about that," she said, "I just kissed you."

"So," I said, "We've kissed before."

"But, I had your cum on my lips," she responded, "It was still on my lips when I kissed you."

"Your juices were still on my lips too," I said, "It's not that I make it a habit of eating my own cum, but, if you have it on your lips and you lick it and swallow it as you did, it's not going to stop me from kissing you."

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. She moaned and kissed me back. While kissing me, she reached down and began stroking me again.

"I can't get enough," she said, "It feels so good."

"I'm going to be able to get hard again," I said, "but it may take a while for me to cum. When I do, it will not be quite as much as these last times."

"I understand," she purred, "I want to try something though."

"What would you like to try," I asked, "you have me curious."

"I want to try," she said then kissed me, "sixty-nine."

She positioned herself over my mouth and lowered her wet lips onto mine. I could hear her moan when I spread her open and began to slide my tongue inside of her and then suck her clit. Once she lowered herself and took me into her mouth, I could feel her moans through my shaft.

"Lee," she said after taking me out of her mouth and stroking me, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Honey," I replied, "Let's stop for a second. We need to talk."

"Did I do something wrong," she asked as she sat up, "did I say anything wrong?"

"No, honey," I said soothingly, "lay down so I can feel your body next to mine."

After she snuggled into me, I turned my head and kissed her deeply. We looked at one another after we pulled apart and I could see her eyes become teary. I pulled her to me again and kissed her.

"Nothing is wrong, honey. Nothing at all," I reiterated, "we need to talk about fences."

"Fences," she asked after wiping her eyes, "seriously?"

"I have a tall privacy fence surrounding my back yard for a reason," I began, "It helps protect my privacy, keeps unwanted people and things out of my yard, and creates a barrier of security."

"Okay," she said as she tried to slightly pull away, "that's what fences are supposed to do."

"Very true," I said as I pulled her body tighter into mine, "we have personal fences too. We have crossed one fence with each other. We have opened the gate to our affection for one another. We have expressed our interest physically. We both wanted it and we are enjoying every part of it. However, there are a couple of other fences."

"You kinda gave me a key to your fence," she said with a smile and relaxed a little, "just remember that you are the one that gave me the key."

"I give you my entire key ring, key fob, and combination to every padlock I own," I said while laughing and kissing her, "but, I am talking about your fences, honey. In your excitement and desire to please and experience different things, you said you wanted me to cum into your mouth. I will, if that is what you really want, but, you need to understand that if you don't like the feeling or taste, don't feel obligated to swallow it. You can spit it out or close your mouth and not let it enter at all. It is a gate to a fence that is totally in your control."

"I understand," she said as she began to stroke me again, "thank you. I don't feel any pressure or any sense of expectation from you. What is another fence? You said there were a couple of other fences."

"You still have your hymen," I said, "I have been very careful when I lick and finger you to keep it intact. When you choose to lose your virginity, it will cause pain because you still have it, but, it is not my job to break it, with my fingers or tongue, due to me being horny."

"You are not like other guys at all," she said after kissing my cheek, "My girlfriends have told me when they lost their virginity the guy just slammed into them and it was all over in a few minutes. Just like it meant nothing to them. You really care about my total experience, sexually."

"I really do," I said, "I really care about you in every way."

"Let me tell you something, Mr firefighter, Lee," she said as she rose to her knees, leaned down, and kissed me, "I will not lose my virginity. I will choose to share it with the only person I want to share something so personal as my own locked gate. It is mine and it will be a special moment when I decide I want to be stretched, endure the pain, and feel a connection deeper than I have ever experienced in my life. For now, though, I want to feel your cum squirt into my mouth."