The First Taste

We stood at the end of the bed while I undressed her. She had taken a shower before she came over and was wearing a silky-type pull-over shirt, leggings, and flip-flops. I lifted her shirt after I walked behind her, and kissed her neck after dropping the shirt to the floor. Before I removed any other clothing, I wrapped my hands around her tummy and pulled her into me.

"I'm sorry my stomach is not smaller," she said, "I wish it were flat for you."

I lifted my hand and wrapped my fingers around her throat and gently lifted her chin while I moved my lips to her ear.

"You are beautiful to me," I whispered, "you are not allowed to apologize about your beauty."

She moaned softly after I turned her face toward mine and kissed her deeply.

"You are trembling, honey," I said after the kiss, "do we need to stop?"

"No," she said confidently, "I am excited, Lee. Please don't stop."

After unfastening her bra and letting it drop to the floor, I turned her and had her face me. I stepped back one step and looked at her from head to foot. Her nipples were firm and erect on her small breasts. In my lust-filled mind, they were begging me to kiss and lick them. I could also see a small wet spot forming in her crotch area through her leggings.

I coaxed her to lay on her back at the edge of the bed with her feet resting on the floor. I kneeled and removed her flip-flops then reached up and pulled off her leggings. Her wetness glistened on her pubic hair and goosebumps rose on her body.

"I want to taste you, Chrissy," I said hoarsely, "I need to taste you. You can stop me at any time and you know I will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied, "I want to taste you too. Can I taste you?"

"You will, honey," I said, "we will make it happen."

I lifted her legs, holding them up behind the knees, and began to kiss her inner thighs. I started at her knees then kissed upwards toward her wet lips, but stopped before I reached them. She had watched me as I started kissing, but when I began to lick and suck on her skin after each kiss, she laid her head back, closed her eyes, and began to clinch the bedding in her hands.

I inhaled deeply and filled my soul with the scent of her arousal. My, tongue entered her lips and curled upward, capturing her juices on the tip. I swallowed her wetness and moaned with pleasure as I tasted her sex. Her clit was hard and she began to thrust her hips while I swirled my tongue around it and sucked on it between licks.

"I'm cumming, Lee," she growled, "I can't stop."

She reached down and put her hands on my head while I continued to lick, suck, and swallow the juices she fed me. I no longer held her legs, she had spread them wide as they shook with each orgasm. Occasionally, she would lower her feet onto my shoulders or back and lift her butt off of the bed while she continued to thrust.

"Stop," she groaned, "please stop."

"Are you okay," I asked as I stood, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I am not okay," she said as she lay with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, "I'm not hurt, but not okay. I never knew I could feel this good. Not okay at all."

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing she was pleased and not hurt. After helping her lay fully on the bed, I lay down next to her and began to suckle her nipples. I held one breast in my hand firmly, while I kissed, licked, and sucked the other breast and nipple in my mouth. After asking if she liked how it felt, she affirmed it felt good, but, she was ready to taste me now.

"I don't know what to do," she said nervously, "I have no idea how to start. I mean, I have never touched your penis except through your clothes. What if I do something wrong?"

"Explore, honey," I said gently, "You do whatever you feel like doing. Would it help if you watched me undress?"

"Yes," she replied, "Then lay on your back again if that's okay."

I undressed, lay on my back, and watched her as she focused on my hard and fully erect shaft.

"Can I hold it in my hand," she asked softly, " and grip it as you did?"

"We are being honest, remember," I said, "You can do whatever you want to do with me. If it's something that hurts, uncomfortable, or not wanted, I'll let you know. Just know this, I have a very high pain tolerance."

"What do you mean by that," she said as she gripped me in her hand, "Oh, it is a lot softer than I thought. I mean, it is hard, but your skin is so soft."

"What I mean, is," I answered, "Fulfill your curiosities. Even if you think it may hurt, do it anyway. I will let you know if it is too much."

"Oh, it's wet," she said then licked her lips, "can I taste the precum?"

"If that's what you would like," I said, "explore, honey, enjoy yourself."

She leaned down and kissed the tip of the head. She giggled as she sat up, then licked the precum off of her lips.

"I just kissed your cock," she giggled again, "and I just talked a little bit naughty-like."

"Yes, you did," I said with a smile, "Did you like it?"

"I did," she said as she licked her lips again, "Your taste and the talk. I tasted a little bit of sweetness and saltiness. From what I have heard and read, that is pretty normal. Except for the sweetness, that is from the pineapple juice, right?"

"Maybe," I chuckled, "or it could be that I am that sweet all on my own."

She laughed as she began to stroke me, causing more precum to run down my shaft. After positioning herself on her knees, she stuck out her tongue and licked my rod from base to tip. Once she reached the tip, she put the head into her mouth, sucked, and swirled her tongue around it before lifting her head again.

"Mmm," she purred, "I like this a lot."

I watched her open her mouth and insert my hardness then begin to bob her head up and down. She was still gripping me with her hand and only slid my cock about two inches into her mouth. I watched her small breasts sway back and forth as she continued to suck. The sight of swaying breasts, especially with hard nipples has always been a turn-on for me, and seeing it in person instead of on a computer monitor was a beautiful sight to behold.

"I want to put it in farther," she said after pulling me out of her mouth, "I want to try to get you in farther. I'm afraid it will cause me to gag though when it hits the back of my throat. This is my first blowjob you know."

"You are doing fine," I moaned, letting her hear the pleasure in my voice, "It's okay if you gag, there is nothing wrong with that. You do what pleases you. You are definitely pleasing me."

She leaned over once again, licked my shaft then swirled her tongue around the head, and slowly slid me into her mouth. Her hand was still gripping me, allowing her to take in about four inches of my rod without her gagging. After she moved her hand, she began to take me in deeper and faster. She gagged a couple of times, but she would catch her breath and continue to lick and suck.

I had turned her body so I could feel her nipples and breasts with one hand and rub her lips and clit with the other. Her excitement covered my hand as I helped her orgasm once again.

My hips began to thrust involuntarily as she got me closer to the peak of bliss. She adjusted herself so I wasn't shoving my hardness too deeply into her throat. Her fingers dug into my thighs while we continued to taste one another's sex. The feeling of her fingers digging into my flesh not only led me to the precipice of bliss, but it also threw me over into the churning sea of ecstasy.

"I'm going to," I bellowed, "Honey, I'm going to cum!"