A/N

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

it's been uh at least 2 years since the last chapter. uh few personal changes in my life have occurred since then. I'm not going to get too personal. As you may be aware, the (main) character Tiara was based on me. She was honestly sort of in love with everyone and had been in committed relationships with both Loki and Bucky. Now, me, as a person, have learned I am aromantic asexual nonbinary, meaning personally, the whole romance and all that sexual stuff is really a bit of a no for me (which explains a lot of this book, as I wrote any "sexual" scenes deep in repressing that side of me). Also, that pseudonym I used so long ago changed. You may have noticed my new username, @Dev_AM_9, which makes me more comfortable writing. I also use her/him pronouns IRL. 

At this point, Tiara has has become her own character and has really taken off and I quite like her as her, not as a projection of myself, as she had originally started out. And as you may recall, she isn't straight, which is the only other change I would make for Tiara. 

IN OTHER WORDS, MY NAME IS NOT TIARA. SHE IS NOW HER OWN CHARACTER AND NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME, except that i am her enby author. 

With all that said, I am, at this point, not interested in continuing this story. I have a long list of ideas written down, but I just honestly don't see myself working on this any longer. Enjoy what's been written and enjoy the next chapter, which will include all my notes and ideas and everything I've put aside to this book as a final chapter (and conclusion)!