Just Dance!

Still OTC
March 4th, 2016

At the reception, DJ Stark started up the first song. A slow song for the bride and groom.

Natasha and Clint started dancing. Natasha put her head on Clint's shoulder. Eventually, Nemasani and Loki started dancing too. After they started, the rest of the crowd started dancing too.

After that song, DJ Stark smiled.

"Y'all ready to dance?" He yelled. Everyone cheered. He played Nemasani's favorite song, Good To Be Alive by Andy Grammer. She smiled and took Loki's arms and spun them around. Loki laughed and lifted her up and spun her around. They danced like this until the song was over.

"You're strong." Nemasani laughed with Loki. DJ Stark smirked at Jack and played another one of Nemasani's favorites, Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island ft. Michael Bolton. Nemasani kissed Loki and ran over to her father. Jack smiled at her and danced until Bolton's part, where they sing about Jack. Nemasani sang every one of Bolton's words.

This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate so brave on the seven seas
Mystical quest to the isle of Tortuga
Raven lock sway on the ocean's breeze

Jack watched her with a confused and amused expression. Nemasani smiled at him.

Now back to the good part
When he was born he yearned for adventure
Old captain Jack giving them what for...

That is so me. And that is so my daughter to sing about me. Jack thought to himself.

Diana just laughed at those two and went to party with her sister.

Nemasani glanced over at Loki and saw Thor dancing over to him. She smirked.

Thor spun his brother around. Loki hadn't seen him coming so when the spinning had stopped, he had a shocked expression.

DJ Stark played great songs through the night. At 3am, he played an old Asgardian lullaby, Loki's favorite song.

By the end of the song, any and everyone there, even DJ Stark, was fast asleep.

That song was Loki's favorite because he had heard it so much that he didn't fall asleep anymore. He looked at his brother and smirked. He was going to get up but Nemasani held him down.

"How are you still awake?" Loki asked, shocked.

"Let's just say there is some powerful lullabies on Midgard." Nemasani smirked.

He shook his head. He attempted to get up, but again, Nemasani stopped him.

"What is it now?" Loki questioned his wife. Nemasani put her finger to her mouth. She closed her eyes and used her power to enhance her hearing. Loki's eyes widened as her body glowed a light purple.

She heard footsteps and caught a snippet of a conversation.

"I told you! Kill all except the magic wielders!" A familiar voice said in Nemasani's head. She couldn't place where she heard it before though.

"Yes, ma'am." A robot like voice replied.

"You may hurt the man a bit, but leave the two girls unharmed. Don't hurt my 'friends'." Nemasani came out of the trance and gasped. She figured out t he voice.

"Wake up everyone. Natascha is coming." She said.

Loki cast a bit of magic and the guests awoke. Nemasani went back into the trance. She listened around the whole building.

False alarm. She thought to herself.

Loki looked at her, while she came out of the trance.

"Don't panic them. Natascha sensed that the crowd woke up and left." Nemasani lied. Loki nodded.

Nemasani hated lying, but she knew what she had to do...