Avengers! On Ice

VIDEO ABOVE IS FOR THE ROUTINE AT THE END! WATCH IT CAUSE I'M NOT SURE ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS MAKE SENSE HAHA! ALSO, FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ON JUMPS AND SUCH, I AM DEFINITELY NO PROFESSIONAL! THANKS!
__________________________________________________

July 13th, 2016

OTC

"I hope you know I don't know how to ice skate." Tony told the overexcited Tiara as he piloted the Quinnjet towards the ice rink Tiara had rented out for today (with Tony's money, of course). Tiara nodded, patting him lightly on the shoulder. She walked back by the others, taking her seat between Ember and Bucky. Steve sat next to Bucky, T'Challa sat next to Steve, Dakota next to T'Challa. T'Challa nervously held Dakota's hand, tapping his foot ever so slightly.

Dakota leaned over and whispered, "No ice rinks in Wakanda?"

He gave her an annoyed look, which she just laughed at.

"Is this punishment for when we used to go ice skating?" Steve asked Tiara.

"And you kept pushing her?" Bucky asked with a smirk.

Steve turned a light shade of red. "I wasn't pushing her, I was trying to stay upright!"

"Uh huh." Bucky and Tiara said in unison, both sharing knowing smirks.

The Quinnjet landed and the Avengers filed out, Tiara, Ember, and Loki at a sprint. The three giggled as they donned their skates and watched the worried expressions of the rest of the Avengers. The trio made their way across the ice, Loki skating backwards. The other Avengers all put on their skates, Bruce and Clint needing a little help, and made their way towards the rink.

Tiara, Ember, and Loki all stopped to watch the circus unfolding in front of them. Steve and Bucky managed to get on the ice with ease, then began skating really slowly, arms locked in a vicious embrace. Natasha had a lot of grace, which was really not surprising, her being an ex-ballerina and all. Clint and Bruce were both on their butts in seconds. Raine was pretty steady, her arms straight out for balance. Tony wore armor over his chest, butt, arms, and legs for protection, which was totally cheating. Coral was surprisingly good, using her ice powers to propel her across the ice. Sif was doing jumps, clearly having skated before. Mikayla managed alright, using the wall a little for support. Thor struggled over to Mikayla, gripping her arm tightly. They both turned a bright shade of red and avoided all eye contact. Wyatt gripped Lynn's arm, Lynn rolling her eyes every time he stumbled and screamed out. Hailie held Steven's hand, and whenever either of them fell, Steven made a portal and they were skating again. Ashley had her wings straight out, using them for balance. Peter had shot Ashley's back with a web and was now clinging as she pulled him across the ice. T'Challa let Dakota pull him across the ice, laughing as they both stumbled. Sue and Reed held hands, both pretty comfortable on the ice. Fandral and Johnny both looked completely out of place, falling and stumbling, yet still staying somewhat upright. they both got a bit more comfortable, simply linking arms and speaking fluid innuendos to each other.

Tiara and Ember rolled their eyes and nodded at each other. They skated forward, taking their husbands' hands. Steve and Bucky protested, still clinging to each other in fear. Tiara pulled Bucky, skating backwards and leading him forward slowly. Ember took Steve's arm, skating next to him slowly.

"Cmon, Ben!" Sue asked, bundled from head to toe in cute fluffy warm clothes.

"Come skate!" Reed said, laughing as Sue tripped on the toe pick, clinging to Reed's arm in fear.

"Nah, I'm good. I have a date in a half hour, but thanks." Ben laughed, checking his phone, personalized for his bigger rock fingers. "I'm picking her up now."