Sherlock or Sherlock?

Special Cumberbatch Chatroom 3/3
OTC
March 12th, 2015

Benedict and Tony stood facing each other in a random room of the Avengers tower. Emily looked between the boys, unclear of what might happen next. The Avengers, besides Tony, all took a cautious step back.

"What are you two fighting about?" Emily asked.

"The better Sherlock Holmes." They said simultaneously. Nemasani stifled a giggle, knowing which Emily would choose.

"What's so funny, Ema?" Emily snapped at her friend. Nemasani let the giggle escape.

"She knows which one of is Emily will choose." Tony rolled his eyes. Benedict scoffed.

"And so do I." He smirked when Tony looked pissed.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Boys, this is ridiculous! I'm choosing! I'm not a thing! No one is allowed to fight over me! Benedict, let's go!"
With this, Emily stormed out of the tower, Benedict following closely behind.

Right before he walked out the door, he turned and flipped Tony off. Nemasani burst out laughing.

Tony was livid. Nemasani's laughter ceased when she looked at him. He was red in the face and his fists were clenched so tight, his knuckles were white.

"Tony?" Hailie asked cautiously. Suddenly, Tony lost it.

"THAT'S THE SECOND TIME SOME ***** BROKE UP WITH ME!!!" Tony screamed. Nasreen took a cautious step back. "WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! NO, YOU KNOW WHAT? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THEM?!?"

He ran up to his room. The Avengers, especially Cap, were very disturbed by that outburst of profanities.

They all just stood there.

"Well, this is hawkward..."