The Prank War

Another "Outside the Chatroom" chappie! Dedicated to TrinJacoby cause she has given me the idea! I think I will do a "Outside the Chatroom" chappie every fifth chapter. What do you guys think?
______________________________
Still January 17th, 2016

The prank wars have begun. Tony gathered everyone together to talk about rules.

"There's only three rules. No fatal or life-threatening pranks."

Some heard a sad sigh from Coral.

"No permanent pranks."

Many heard the groan from Natasha.

"And if you're prank three times, you're out."

Tony finished and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"No teams, right?" Tiara asked.

"No."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Loki asked. Everyone smiled and ran off.

Three hours later, everyone came together again and just stood there awkwardly in a circle around Tony.

"Uh...Let's just walk around the tower in a group. And see who goes first?" Tony said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They walked to the kitchen where Thor smelled something delicious coming from the toaster.

"POPTART!!!" Thor jumps over there and grabbed the toaster. He got zapped and Tiara laughed.

"One strike for Thor!" She yelled. Everyone but Coral joined in the laughing. Thor and Coral went into the back of the group.

The group followed Tony to his lab, where he opened the door. He looked up, expecting something fall down on his head. He smiled when nothing did. He walled to his suits and pressed the button on his main computer to open the door to them. He stepped in and opened his main suit. Out shot a little sprayer. Water splashed him in the face. He stumbled back as Coral laughed.

"One Tony, one Thor, everyone else zero." She yelled. Bruce walked by Tony to his equipment.

He grabbed the stunning gun that he was working on and aimed for the target. Bruce pulled the trigger. Instead of a stunner beam, a little flag that said "BOOM!" shot out. Loki snickered at that.

"One Tony, one Thor, one Bruce, everyone else zero." He yelled.

Thor wandered off from the group. A few minutes of searching for him and they heard a girly scream emerge from the mud room.

Tiara ran down first and saw the prank she put together. Mud was dripping off Thor's golden locks on to the floor.

"That would be two strikes for Thor." She said. Lynn looked at her and broke out laughing. They had made it together. Tiara joined her laughing.

Thor started smelling the air like a dog and ran to the second kitchen.

He grabbed the fork in the toaster that was connected to a poptart and pulled. He got electrocuted.

Coral started laughing. "You're out, babe."

Thor went to the helicopter pad on the balcony, waiting for the war to be over.

Tiara looked at the group. Tony was in the front, still dripping water with the water from the first prank. Thor was obliviously gone. Bruce was looking a bit green with anger. Natasha and Clint were nowhere to be seen. And everyone else looked normal.