Dueling

April 18th, 2016

OTC

"Got ya!" Ashley shouted as she shot Bruce, causing his shirt to become soaked. Bruce laughed and aimed for Loki, whose back was turned. He fired and Loki yelled.

"That's not very gentlemanly! Never shoot a man from behind!" Loki shot blasts of water in a machine gun style. He hit various trees, rocks, and the face of Tony. Tony spluttered and spit, grumbling and complaining about the "rules". He spotted Coral and shot her, running for his life when she turned and sprinted after him. He screamed like a girl as he ran into Tiara, falling to the ground. Coral shot, hitting Tiara square in the back. Tiara turned, her purple magic lighting up her gun, and shot an unlimited blast of water at Coral. Coral fell, swearing several words unbeknownst to most. Magic ruled. Tiara laughed evilly before being shot in the back by Bucky, Steve standing next to him.

"Alliances are forbidden!" Tony complained, still laying behind Tiara.

"You're just jealous!!!" Bucky yelled, winking at Tiara. He and Steve ran off, calling official orders from the army. Wyatt showed up, took one look at Tiara's glowing gun, and ran right back around. Tiara ran forward, searching for action. She found Ashley, Johnny, and Peter locked in an epic duel. Johnny shot a blast, then Peter and Ashley split, dodging just barely. Ashley fired back, hitting the tree behind him when he moved. Their battle looked like a well-choreographed dance, the  three dancers gracefully speaking through actions. Tiara ran past them, shooting towards Johnny. He dodged it, then was hit on the inseam of his pants by Peter and square on the chest by Ashley, making him look like he wet his pants. Johnny cursed then shot back. Tiara kept running, only stopping to watch the childish rivalry and spirit. Thor and Loki's battle was more of a point-blank, with both sides standing pretty close and firing while their eyes stared each other down. Tiara rolled her eyes as they yelled at each other in Asgardian, most like, "Fight back!" or "you will suffer!"

A shot from behind caused the two Asgardians to pause their insults and charge after Tony, Loki yelling, "how could you?" Thor laughed and went a separate way, finally finding Coral.

"What's the plan?" He asked. She smirked.

"You go after your brother and Tony and see what their doing and I'll go after anyone else." She shook his hand and ran off, yelling battle cries. Thor ran after Loki and stopped when he spotted them.

Loki sat atop Tony, straddling him. Loki was leaning down, his hair tickling Tony's face and they were laughing and flirting. Loki occasionally leaned down and kissed Tony, whispering in his ear. Thor bolted when they looked over at him, yet they made no move after him.

Coral had Ember in her sight, then Ember tripped over a rock, did a summersault, then ran into a tree. She fell back and groaned. Coral leaned down next to her.

"Are you okay?" She cocked a brow. Ember nodded slightly and Coral ran when she heard Steve approaching. Steve kneeled next to Ember.