Without Tiara

June 24th, 2016

(Avengers have logged on)

(Fantastic Four have logged on)

(Fandral has logged on)

Bucky: We have to get Tiara back

Loki: How can we get her back without putting her at risk?

Bucky:...

Steve: We can't

Ember: I'm not willing to let my friend get hurt!

Bucky: Neither am I! But I need her back!

Raine: Maybe there is a way...

---MEANWHILE---

Darkness.

Tiara slowly opened her eyes, revealing more darkness. She tried to move the hair from her eyes but realized very quickly that she was hanging from a pole. Her hands were in hand cuffs, attached to the top of the pole. She was about 5 inches from the ground. She tried wiggling to see if she could slip out.

She cried out in pain, her wrists turning red from the effort.

---CHATROOM---

Raine: If we could draw out Natascha, we could get Tiara without much interference

Hailie: Unless Natascha knows or its a trap

Bucky: There has to be a way!

Ember: We will find one

Steve: Will we?

Tony: The only way to get her back is to endanger her

Bucky: I will not

Ember: We might not have a choice

Bucky: I will not endanger her!!!

Loki: It's the only way! We have no proof that anything we do will make Tiara safe 100%

Bucky: ...

Steve: *puts hand on his shoulder*

---ELSEWHERE---

Tears flowed freely from Tiara's eyes as she struggled to escape from the cuffs. Her wrists were turning an ugly shade of blue and yellow.

She let herself go limp against the chains, watching the floor as her tears hit.

---CHATROOM---

Ember: We will get Tiara back

Bucky: But I don't want to hurt her...or the children

Tony: *collapses on knees*

Loki: Tony! Are you okay, babe?

Tony: *gets up shakily, runs to JARVIS main computer* Where is it...where is it...

Loki: Where is what?

Tony: *hooks his head to cords* JARVIS, pull up what I see and hear

Everyone: *gasps*

---DURING---

"Tony.....I don't know if you can hear me."

Tiara groans as she leans her head on the pole. She looks up at the chains and her discolored wrists.

"The cuffs are either dampening or completely cutting off my powers. If you can hear and see this, they are just dampened." Tiara grunted as she let her head fall to look at the moist floor. "Can you use your mechanical amplifier to send a subtle message that you can hear me?"

---CHATROOM---

Tony: *wearing funny looking helmet* Tiara? Can you hear me?

Bucky: What's going on?

Loki: Tiara is using telepathic powers to talk to Tony

Ember: Why not me, or Bucky?

Bruce: Because it would take more energy and power to reach you. Tony has already communicated with her previously.

Tony: *madly typing* Tiara? Can you hear me?

---WHILST---

"Please hear me, Tony." Tiara whispered.

Tiara? Can you hear me?

"Tony!" Tiara's head shot up, a grin in her face. "Good. This means my powers are just dampened."

Do you know where you are?

"No clue." Tiara looked at the chains, searching for the power within her to break them. "I don't have enough power to break the chains."

You'll find a way. JARVIS is looking for where you are.

"I have an idea. It would mean I would need to concentrate my powers on something else. I wouldn't be able to keep talking to you." Tiara glared at the chains.

Don't you dare stop talking to-

Tiara closed her eyes and put her feet on the pole, preparing to jump. She pushed off, using her powers to guide her body. She grabbed the top of the pole, the chains becoming slack. She crawled on the pole, balancing on the top.

---CHATROOM---

Tony: *typing* Dammit, Tiara. Where are you?

Clint: Why would she stop talking to us?

Bucky: Because she's trying to escape alone

Ember: We're trying to help!

Loki: She's stubborn and believes she can do it alone

Fandral: Asgardians

Johnny: True

Thor: Hey!

Tony: *typing* Can you hear me, Tiara?

---ALSO---

Tiara clawed at the chains around her wrists. The steel causes Tiara to grip her now broken nail. She closed her eyes and grabbed the chains. Glowing purple, she concentrated on breaking the chains.

Aggravated, Tiara sighed heavily. She closed her eyes and concentrated on Tony.

---CHATROOM---

Tony: About time! *Tiara's sights appear on screen*

Bucky: Is she okay?

Tony: How are you, Tiara?

---BY TIARA---

How are you, Tiara?

Tiara growled angrily as she threw down the chains.

"Having fun?"

Tiara gasped, Tony gasping in her head, as Natascha walked out from the shadows.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)